Your dirty butty

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Lets get it straight, this thread is not a character assassination of the glorious leader of OSA.

Its about your dirty butty (or sandwich/sarnie if you are southern), the ones you make on a sunday after a killer night out and when proper food just wont do! The butty that is full of fat, salt, stodge and maybe sugar, the ones that take away those done in blues!!!

Here are two of my faves:-

1. White bread (ovo), proper butter, Quavers, coleslaw and tabasco sauce. Stodgey, salty, fatty, crunchy and spicey! :mexican:

2. A glazed ring donut, sliced across the middle, lightly grilled, stacked with crispy bacon and a bit of BBQ sauce and mayo! Give it a go, proper nice! Tip: only use a little bit of BBQ sauce. :fekked:

I will try any butty you put on here, as long as it is a real butty and edible. I wont try dog shit and toenails etc!!!:S

Last edited:

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
i do like a crisp butty now and again. brown bread, butter, crisps stacked mega high and then the big CRUNCH as the top slice is added and you push down. all washed down with a beer.

alternatively, a proper kids butty. brown bread, butter, fish fingers and ketchup.

weekend mornings i like an omelette butty. toast, butter, omelette and geeta's lime & chilli chutney.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geetas-Lime-Chilli-Chutney-Pack/dp/B004TQ6B1I

^^^ this stuff is addictive. i could eat it with anything at any time of the day.

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
I have like a ham and potato salad fajita...

Get slice of pig, load with potato salad and roll into a cigar... :thumbsup:

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
get stuffed

It's a once a year treat on boxing day.

Turkey, sausage meat stuffing, bread sauce, cranberry sauce, pigs in blankets, gravy, on a bin lid!!!! Kaboom, sink that bad boy and its couch time, and fall asleep watching return of the Jedi, or the great escape etc! :D

If you are making them for guests n that, maybe put a cold sprout in the mother in laws one, just as a little cold, slimy surprise for her! :king: