An opportunity to get guest spot at Jenks !!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
A word of thanks to all those DJs who submitted mix CDs to us seeking a guest spot at Jenks.

We chose the two that we think can best work with us for our next event.

We will have some further guest spots available for Jenks 2014 so please try again as we still wish to give some more DJs an opportunity.

Do you want one??

If so, all you have to do is give us a tracked mix CD in person at one of our events and demonstrate to us what you are capable of.

That is how Danny Newbold and OSA`s very own Superdan got their place.

We guarantee we will listen to them all but please do not expect any feedback. You will be judged on tune choice, programming, mixing and creativity.

This is not a competition. If we think you can work with us at one of our events we will give you a paid guest slot.

Remember it is strictly all vinyl please, although the odd track on CD is fine.

Barrie, John and Andrew

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/old-skool-event-chat/112610-jenks-past-present-new-dawn.html

Last edited:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Any chance of upping the mixes that you chose Barrie :)

I rarely downl0ad much these days but would be interested to hear those.

Well done to the winners and the team givin the slots out, spesh superdan as I know he will be well buzzin at gettin the slot :bounce4:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Jack

That would be up to the DJs themselves tbh mate.

Better still......get your ass in gear and come and have a good night out and listen to them live.

I should do really..rarely venture too far away from Manchester these days...(part of the reason I didnt bother to submit a mix lol)

Iv heared nothing but good things about the Jenks nights past and present so maybe have to pull me finger out and have a night out in sunny Blackpool:cool:

fair point about askin the DJs first, sure Im not alone in thinkin be good to hear a mix that flots the great Barrie Jay's boatphones: