Carl Cox mixtape

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stevo_d01

Feb 3, 2014
Hi All,
I've just registered on the site and am looking for some help. I lost a Carl Cox mixtape a long time ago now and was wondering if any one could help me find a copy. It was a Love of Life cassette from May 1995 and i think the cover was green although I could be mistaken on those details. I realise this is pretty vague but I'm quite sure it was Love of Life. It had a load of tracks on taken from the FACT album. I've been on the Fantazia website and bought the Jan 1995 Carl Cox mixtape but it wasn't the right one. I've also searched the internet extensivelly but can't come up with anything.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers guys,
Steve

stevo_d01

Feb 3, 2014
Carl cox love of life may 1995

Carl cox love of life may 1995 *bump*

Hi All,
I've just registered on the site and am looking for some help. I lost a Carl Cox mixtape a long time ago now and was wondering if any one could help me find a copy. It was a Love of Life cassette from May 1995 and i think the cover was green although I could be mistaken on those details. I realise this is pretty vague but I'm quite sure it was Love of Life. It had a load of tracks on taken from the FACT album. I've been on the Fantazia website and bought the Jan 1995 Carl Cox mixtape but it wasn't the right one. I've also searched the internet extensivelly but can't come up with anything.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers guys,
Steve