Check Out This Totally New And Wicked Old School Site!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Most forums seem quiet these days, it seems with Facebook, soundcloud and mixcloud music forums have taken a real battering, even places like Tranceaddict, which had a very large membership.

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
Most forums seem quiet these days, it seems with Facebook, soundcloud and mixcloud music forums have taken a real battering.

agreed.

even up until a few years ago the djhistory forum was mega busy. a thread would act almost like a shouty with peeps talking all night long. i'm not on fb or twitter so the only chance i have of conversing with like minded folk is on osa and the like.

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
Its also evident that all the radio web sites are searching for radio jocks !!!!!!!! I've tried a few other sites but stay out of there shoutbox's mostly just listen to the DJ's I wish to follow and no doubt with the radio apps you get a lot tuning in without visiting the site

Forums for all things are in decline unless you after free stuff or hacks etc, takes longer you see to type on a forum with logins etc, so if i wish to inform the world I need a fat shit I can do it instantly on twatter or facefook

Pre Forums

In the old days you would meet up midweek discuss which club/party was on the agenda for the weekend and after the night out meet up at the motorway services etc to find an all night party etc

I still laugh when driving past Charnock Richard services

Now shit is everywhere with even my local Asian shop owner listening to me music on sound cloud lol

Anyway its all cool I like it less populated you get a better stamp of person when they are dedicated or a fan of music and talking shite in shouty lol

Having said all that i do spend far to much time loitering in osa and forever checking facebook updates, maybe I have a problem lol

Last edited: