Kaned it ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

zoobar

Feb 18, 2007
Hi all,
Just wondering out of the old heads round here who kaned it back in the day and still like to party now and again.
Do you think there are side effects and draw backs to your hammering the pills back in the day ?
I am interested in the responses here of people who have done at least 500 + pills and as far back as possible.
Very interested to hear peoples views, observations, thoughts.
I will start the ball rolling, started back in 93 , hammered it pretty much every week for around 5 / 6 years then settled into say once a month use for a few years and then a good session once every two or three months for the last ten years.
I do think about the effects when I am elderly but right now as long as I am not greedy I think I lead a pretty normal life, hold a professional job, pretty positive outlook on life, some low moods from time to time but nothing major. Interested to hear other peoples thoughts.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Im fkn mental...but in a good way...non aggresive as a rule....but deffo flipped out...for your interest, I have been an avid taker of most subs from 89 for a good 10 years before I got bored of having the same conversation with other boring druggies over and over and over........do drugs fk you up? behave...of course they do.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
.......and also....you can spend/waste way to much time in Gaol if you get yer collar felt...which is inevitable when dealing with flakey drug addled loons, such as I was when whatever was a doing.