KF - Crazy For Your Love

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Nice one Chris... Good tune, not the one I hoped it was though. Good to see you floating about still :thumbsup:
Cheers for that.

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
why didn't you put that up in the first place you spaz? :condom: :D

i take it you've shazamed/soundhounded/mixclouded/youtubed (sic) this tune so the software of all of them can identify it?

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
why didn't you put that up in the first place you spaz? :condom: :D

i take it you've shazamed/soundhounded/mixclouded/youtubed (sic) this tune so the software of all of them can identify it?

You're the spaz! :p

It's been up in the ID section for ages, i was simply starting this thread as I came across a tune called 'Crazy for your love' by KF which i'd never heard and hoped on hope that i'd just stubbled into it. Alas, as biskit has proven it's just another Italian creamer but not my track.

I have tried the trackID software sony provides and it's shit. It suggested that it was a corona track. INSULT!! I hardly think that pootube or any of this other filth you mention is set up to recognise old skool deep eurohouse. Maybe if i was searching for Billy Ray Cyrus's spawn or Katie Perry it'd do just fine.

Still I stand to be corrected

I've been filtering years and genres on discogs and trawling thru the vids but there is thousands.