melody house

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
BRADDY said:
got back from MH. with a nice little number.
G and VJ - Gonna Get The Boy (pianoman remix).

saw my altime fav Daisydee - headbone connected.
£60, i had to turn away and cry
:cry:
im on the verge of ringing up and buying it
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:fekked: :naughty: :confused: :crazy:

CCCHHHOOONNN:drum:

How much did ya pay for it matey if ya dont mind me asking? Is it the one wid the Debbie D mix on?

Will you be ripping it :)

You could have a great time in MH if you had a few spare grand in yer back packet eh!

BRADDY

Nov 22, 2001
PRESTON / Ashton
i payed £20 for it m8.
been after it for a while.
i dont have the equipment to ripps yet but should have soon.
im putting it on my new tape, so if u want a copy give us a shout.

Gordon.B

May 16, 2013
i read they bought the trademark (name) to zone.

i read it on hear somewhere.someone was saying they should start there own nights because of maximes music policy to zone

i could be wrong

Way back about late 1989, Debby Dee owned Melody House, it was much smaller then, mainly selling "white Label " stuff, she started the Zone night then.
My 1st night there was actually the 1st birthday, way up on the 4th floor opposite North Pier, time of my life!!!:fekked:

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
just read this thread and four others about melody house. i'm from the north west and i've never heard of this place before.

so what happened in the end to this moody, dirty, expensive shop?

i gather it'd been broken into, had a fire and a flood, and phil moved to preston.

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
sure its still in blackpool. seem to remember seeing someone on facebook saying they had been end of last year or maybe earlier this year. long time since Ive been. Debby and Chris Baker were behind the counter last time I was in and I bought Stellar Haze and Red Town for a 6 or 7 quid each I think, thats how long ago it was they had just come out :)

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
shame i never knew of it at the time.

it was no hassle to go to mcr for records when i was a kid so a day out in blackpool would've been fun too.

ah well, it's all in the past now.