New here, coming from tuneid.com lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

wallabyFC

Aug 17, 2013
www.oakenfoldmixes.com
Hey everyone,

New here, used to use tuneid.com quite heavily! I've always come across osa online, but have never delved into registering on here and posting on forums. Never been a public forum user really, except tuneid, but that was more for doing ID work. Most of my work has mostly been behind the scenes. Big time Oakenfold fan and have been working on a website dedicated to his dj sets, dating back to 1985.

Been collaborating with Brady for some years now and it's actually because of him that I'm jumping onto osa! He's been a great friend and has helped me out so much, I'm incredibly thankful for that! I might have even come across some of you on tuneid years back. How is tuneid doing these days?

Last thing I want to say, is that you guys are IMMENSELY appreciated and what you all have going on here is really something special. I've consulted with the content on this site many many times for research and analysis over the years while building my site. There's an incredible amount of information on this site. Please don't let this site go anywhere in the future!! Thank you all so much for the work and information you've shared and contributed over the years. You guys are truly indispensable.

Respect!! \o/

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Welcome aboard man! You are really welcome on here.
Last time i been to tune.id was quite long time. Mainly due to fact that i don't really care about id as much as i did in that time. Usually asking on shoutbox if i hear any more interesting tune than others but even if i don't get answer, i still don't mind...
Speaking of shoutbox. If You see someone playing live, please do join the chatty from time to time mate. It's not obligation. Just remindig you that we're feeling danm good to see a new username to chat to haha
Take care and all the best
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

wallabyFC

Aug 17, 2013
www.oakenfoldmixes.com
Thanks guys! Have tried to add some tracklists on here yesterday but each post has been throw in the spam filter I believe. I'm going to head over to the File Sharing section within the DJ Mixes section to see if anyone can help me get my posts approved.