Magic Actions for YouTube browser add - brilliant!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
magicactions-4_600.jpg
Peeps, you just need to get it on your web browser. It's basicly a web program that somehow works with YouTube's interface. Me myself found usefull options like:
- stop autoplay (no more annyoing video's playing all at once after you open few of em in multiple pages),
- dark theme (my favourite. after you click a light switch located next to YouTube's logo (top left corner) it all appears in more eye-friendly black theme! LUV IT!! haha)
- blocking adds and other pop up things on videos
- removal of comment section (another of my favourites. You can set youtube video page to load without any comments area "down there" so you don't have to see any of these famous YouTube comment wars or these annoying "thumbs up if you agree" ones)
- and few more that i considered just a cool gadgets. to each their own

Im ending up spending most of my computer time in Youtube so i found this reaaaaally helpful
Im sure if you just type in "Magic Actions for YouTube add *your browser*" you'll find it without any probs. If you still do tho let me kno. im sure we can work it out
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Heck imma give you example lol

THIS ONE IS WITHOUT THE ADD​
Without.png

AND THIS ONE IS WITH ADD ON​
With.jpg
*note. I choosed the option to allign video to center but it's just my preference. If somebody likes it 'old way' it's option to leave it like it is