Discogs Question...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
I want to unlist most of my stock..everything under £10 is out...do I have to do it disc by disc in the "manage inventory" section? I decided to change tack...what I'm not keepin' I'm gunna booty off at £1 & £2 ...

Presuming Ed

If you go in your 'manage inventory' you can click the tick box for the items under £10 on each page, then click delete (you might have to do this for each individual page as I'm not sure if it retains the ticked boxes for a previous page when you move onto the next). What you would need to do, is make a note of where you stored the item ie shelf 1 / BOX 1 etc. (If that's how you arrange your stock that is) as once deleted you won't have access to that information. Shouldn't take you too long, but that is the quickest way as I can see. Ed

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
Cheers Ed...lol..my organization only goes as far as a,b,c,d,etc in expedit sized chunks, but I am swamped with 600 records I don't want..so need to thin 'em out and be a lot more objective...it's easy to get sucked into buying stock when it seems so cheap, but no good if it's on the bloody shelf...gonna stick to what I know...I may offer a half price event to former buyers if it's not too much of a ball ache to send out 1 generic message to a lot of people...don't spose you know how to do that...lol. \0/ djperkins...internet boob and tech biff \0/

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
It's djperkins Greg...won't find any dance stuff tho mate, the whole thing of me starting a Discogs up was to keep the electronica and sell the other stuff...to buy more dance type stuff...now I need the shelf space for my own collection and to expand the studio a bit more. I'm starting with de-listing everything £10 and under and booty that lot for £1 a pop or your welcome to choose anything mate, can send upto 10kg for £10 with collectplus+