Dressware for clubbin

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Whats with the no sportswear attitude when it comes to clubbing,surely its got to be more comfortable for boogying.Why is this,you should be able to wear what you like.

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Guess nowdays 'parties' seems more like show-of time, not dance time if you will. Peeps that don't party every week try to wear best thing they own, so if you dress in sportwear it would mean as if it's your best wear.......... NAHH screw it. Dis to hard kuestion for me small polish brain.
Let others speak :D:D

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Jeans, tee shirt and trainers for the punters and loud turbo sound system, box of top rated records, sawdust, strobes, couple of lasers and real party people........perfect night out

I really did not care what I looked like when I went out.

S

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I think it's nice if people make at least a bit of effort when they go out and maybe that's what the club is getting at. Sportswear is the dress code of the chav and if you see a club full of tracksuits and footie tops then it's gonna look like people without jobs have just rolled in off the street and not the kind of place most grown up people would want to head to.

Jeans, t shirt and trainers for an old school event is normal though and should satisfy most of the clubs playing dance music i'd have thought.

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
On the other end of the scale...you got the guy in a whistle, who drops a pill and inevitably ends up wrapping his tie around his head and rolling up his trousers

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
LIKE-us-on-Facebook-3542.jpg

cant find it..but here's a picture of me and Reet on friday night, I told him to drop the fake tan look and sharpen up like me..but he got no style.