big thanks

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
Big thanks to Alan Taggart who sold me a transit van full of records last night.
Alan comes on here (not sure of his name on here) and knows quite a few of you.
Hes a knowledgable guy who i can tell is super passionate about house music.

Just wanted to say cheers Alan your a top bloke and your tunes will be very much appreciated and looked after.

Got 5 days off work now so will have a good play of your records. cant wait to see what gems are in this lot.

Alan if you ever decide to sell your vw camper give me a ring it was a belter :thumbsup:

Thanks again
Rich

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Big thanks to Alan Taggart who sold me a transit van full of records last night.
Alan comes on here (not sure of his name on here) and knows quite a few of you.
Hes a knowledgable guy who i can tell is super passionate about house music.

Just wanted to say cheers Alan your a top bloke and your tunes will be very much appreciated and looked after.

Got 5 days off work now so will have a good play of your records. cant wait to see what gems are in this lot.

Alan if you ever decide to sell your vw camper give me a ring it was a belter :thumbsup:

Thanks again
Rich

Yeah smashing guy,his username on here is Tag.I remember selling him true blood EP so it might be in your lot.

He was a massive vinyl collector and wasnt shy on spending big bucks on big tunes so going off his taste i can imagine you got some reet gems there.:D

Rich-M

Mar 7, 2013
Camblesforth
yep hes sold all his tunes now. Got em all nice n neat in the garage. just going through them now theres some absolute belters in there.

watch out for the sale section as i might sell the doubles once ive been trough them all:thumbsup:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Top bloke is Tag - u will have a beast of a collection now.

Shame to see him let it go but as long as u play em and get pleasure out of the music it's all good.

Defo get playin in here and give them an airing :)