i fookin hate itunes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
its shit shit shit fookin well shit :mad:

I understand apple isnt everyones cup of tea and i agree with many reasons why they aint...but generally they make a really good product.

Itunes has always been crap and now they have updated it its even worse...cant do anything i wanna do.

Why the fook you cant just drag an drop stuff is beyond me.

rant over

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
come here I'll give you a cuddle

cheers Big Man:)

Rather a hammer so I can smash the bloody thing up...

all i wanna do is transfer a voice memo iv recorded at work to my pc, then mybe put some music on.

Tis bloody wank:rolleyes:

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
cheers Big Man:)

Rather a hammer so I can smash the bloody thing up...

all i wanna do is transfer a voice memo iv recorded at work to my pc, then mybe put some music on.

Tis bloody wank:rolleyes:

agree

add voice thing to playlist on your phone and sync phone to itunes now it should show but might not :moonie: you can call me tosser when i get back on friday :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Buy a macbook then Jack and problem solved:thumbsup:

I've been finding it much harder to transfer stuff between my S3 and a macbook than it ever was between iphone and macbook. Pain in the arse at times getting the Android software to respond and play ball, so maybe the answer is: if you use OS X then buy an iphone for an easy life and if you use Windows, then Android is probably your best bet (although I can't see me buying anything else running Android due to all the security issues, whack apps and it over-complicating simple tasks) :thumbsup:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
images.jpg

This is me, and I use this device...doesn't need itunes or a mactop,apologeez..bad hair day.