Looking For A Track Title

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ray.rhythms

Jun 11, 2012
Hi all,
I have been seraching for a tune for some time now without luck as I haven't much info to go on.
This track was played by a DJ over in Ireland in the 90's. Sadly he died in a car accident aged just 22.
His sister has asked me to hunt this track down but its been difficult to find so far.
It's a House track from the 90's with lyric 'Relax, take off your shoes' in it. That's all the info I have.
I've found many tracks with this lyric in but none are House tunes.
It's a tuffy but maybe some of you guys may have some suggestions as your knowledge will be far greater than
mine. Thx for reading R.R

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hello Ray, it doesn't ring a bell to me, but there are some brilliant tune id'ers on here such as Bunkers, Biskit, Shooms etc, although sadly it might be a blue moon before one of them visits the site these days, so this post might quickly be lost amongst the other posts before they have a chance to see it.

There is a TuneID part of this forum if you want to try that, or maybe someone can ask Bunkers in his group on Discogs. If you have a soundbite from a mix of his then that would be helpful too, but i'm guessing you don't?

Do repost this in the TuneID bit though, or maybe a mod can move it across and let you know where this post is. It'll probably be seen eventually in there.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Ah, I wasn't sure it was still going as I thought it had been merged into this forum, but this is the sister site of OSA and the original tune id'ing site on the internet, probably.

Try here tuneID.com :thumbsup:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
There was a track that started "Focus your attention on a spot, and when that spot has your full and complete attention..we'.ll begin" it then went on to play nice trancey, underground house with a relaxation vocal running along...lol..had it..but lost and no idea what it was called..I was playing it early 92..late 91 maybe

Presuming Ed

There was a track that started "Focus your attention on a spot, and when that spot has your full and complete attention..we'.ll begin" it then went on to play nice trancey, underground house with a relaxation vocal running along...lol..had it..but lost and no idea what it was called..I was playing it early 92..late 91 maybe

That's 'Orbital - Deeper' You're thinking of Dave

Orbital - Deeper - YouTube

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
lol..yeah man..wow, I really surprise even myself at times with the heights of my forgetfullness...I am always in my own world, and tend to name things myself...cheers Ed mate..another one to go on the wants list

ray.rhythms

Jun 11, 2012
Cheers!

Thanks Jiglo,DJPerkins for your response. I shall give TuneID a go soon as I've posted this. Will let you know how I get on..thx again guys.:thumbsup:

303jewels

Feb 4, 2011
Kent
Hi all,
I have been seraching for a tune for some time now without luck as I haven't much info to go on.
This track was played by a DJ over in Ireland in the 90's. Sadly he died in a car accident aged just 22.
His sister has asked me to hunt this track down but its been difficult to find so far.
It's a House track from the 90's with lyric 'Relax, take off your shoes' in it. That's all the info I have.
I've found many tracks with this lyric in but none are House tunes.
It's a tuffy but maybe some of you guys may have some suggestions as your knowledge will be far greater than
mine. Thx for reading R.R

Kitty Kat 'Rock me' has the lyric you mention. Its on Great Jones records 93. Nice tune.