Old raver :)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Steveio

Mar 22, 2013
Hi Guys,

Trying to find a video of Granada upfront with Tony Wilson and Lucy Meacock when they documented the Blackburn raves, I was on the show and want to show the kids (god 23 years ago) what a cool dude i was back in the day :)

Loved the rave scene in the early 90's and went to Set ends, Monrose and still love the music :) but a bit of an old fart though now :)

Appreciate any help trying to find this video!

Cheers
Ste

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
Hi there
Affraid won't help you either although wish you all best of luck beacuse idea is awesome.
Still hope you enjoy forum and music as much as we do
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Never seen a full upload of this just snippets of tommy getting interviewed. Remeber watching it and all the people at the end running down to the stage dancing lol

Steveio

Mar 22, 2013
Never seen a full upload of this just snippets of tommy getting interviewed. Remeber watching it and all the people at the end running down to the stage dancing lol

Yeah I have seen all them to, i was in the video of the rave chewing me gum very fast!!! Told my parents at the time it was because I was very excited to be there! Them were the days :)

Dave88to92

Mar 31, 2013
I remember it very well,the tune they played at the end where every one danced was,yaah by d shake,colossal tune at the time man!