Seb Fontaine, Luke Neville, Mark Moore & Craig Richards @ Malibu Stacey, London 1997

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Yep, that's exactly why I personally don't post my mixes anymore.

Ebay, the endless mixes selling sites, and Facebook have ruined great forums like this one. :naughty:

Rent Boy.

Jan 13, 2014
Yep, that's exactly why I personally don't post my mixes anymore.

Ebay, the endless mixes selling sites, and Facebook have ruined great forums like this one. :naughty:

I kind of like chunky's idea with the hard drive. I would buy 500GB of music for less than £100, especially with the brand new 500GB hard drive frown in. I've messaged him about it, but he hasn't responded.

Ale

Apr 27, 2014
Seb Fontaine, Luke Neville, Mark Moore & Craig Richards @ Malibu Stacey, London 1997

Could you say me the password of the 4 parts of mediafire's link?

Thanks!!

Ale

Apr 27, 2014

Hi Brady

Done. But not Start the link with filefactory.

Can you try please?

Ale

Apr 27, 2014

Yes!

I think so.

Could you correct these links?

Thanks

seb fontaine

Jun 4, 2015
Craig

Malibu Stacy was a night run by Seb Fontaine and his wife. It was held at the Hanover Grand in Mayfair London . Craig Richards was resident alongside Seb. It was a very dressy Glam event. Held on a Friday night I think

Actually it was Craig's night as well as mine. Thanks for posting these though, great memories. I still have my tape but no tape machine so THANK YOU :)

kathrynestes

Nov 22, 2015
Its a shame people keep listing them Ebay, spoiler for others the seb fontaine one would be good I bet.
:love:

Sad the links don't work anymore, i used to go to these nights and was there for the 2nd birthday! Found my copy of the craig richards/mark moore tape today but my cassette player won't play it anymore :( still, great days and great memories!

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I've just added new download links to the original post, and re-added the artwork

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
This tape pack was recorded at Malibu Stacey's '2nd Birthday', in Mayfair, London. I make this 1997 based on the tracks - especially on the Seb Fontaine mix.

Don't know anything about Malibu Stacey nights to be honest, and can't find anything about them ether. Anyone ever go, or know anything?

I have never come across four more different sets in one package!!!

Seb Fontaine - Bouncy and housey
Luke Neville - Proggy and high tempo
Mark Moore - Super chilled and funky
Craig Richards - Acidy and pretty bangin'

Stand out set - Mark Moore. Bloody loved it! :love:

Big thanks to Doosh for sending me this tape pack to rip for you all - Nice one Greg :king:

Download (Tape 1, Side 1) - Seb Fontaine: https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR3I7Hj0l...S!NJBtRpWCZeaoeEAQ5zhNTucqhXHeEaIrPc8Mxaaqayo

Download (Tape 1, Side 2) - Luke Neville: https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR3pcduyd...D!ylwYS32LNX_j2uGTNzZyMHfgCDxKmU2XqKOPYNj0WBY

Download (Tape 2, Side 1) - Mark Moore: https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR3-UdNYA...a!eYge2IibLU3_VxtbyPV60jjKVEmORDqisHwpjEgf7EA

Download (Tape 2, Side 2) - Craig Richards: https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2wEDdJA...Z!Zb6p2PzBix3gRu0jkf1ak2ua9uTTFQf91QuTRNXgGcg

Enjoy folks... HV :thumbsup:

Here's a scan of the tape cover:

attachment.php

Malibu Stacy was one of the best nights ever in London. I was on the dancefloor with Dj Sasha, Natalie Umbrulia, Prince Naseem and many others.. Only time I ever heard the DMC mix of texas - I don't want a lover out and it totally went off. Mark Moore dropped John Lennon's imagine in the middle of a banging euro set one night as well

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Mark Moore dropped John Lennon's imagine in the middle of a banging euro set one night as well

This is why Mark Moore is so awesome. The best DJs take risks and entertain the crowd in my opinion... boring techy proggy programmed house mixing sends me to sleep.

Mark Moore is ace

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
John Lennon is shit and so are the Beatles who want to listen to that shit in a middle of a rave :turn:

That mark Moore set is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard it's not even house.

Ive not heard it yet Gregsta aka Jigsaw... I will have a go on it

But has you say in a lot of your posts, diff folks like diff things, what you like may not be what others like either, its all about taste :thumbsup

Who said it was a rave ? look up the term of rave you will get loads of answers Greg!!!!!

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
John Lennon is shit and so are the Beatles who want to listen to that shit in a middle of a rave :turn:

That mark Moore set is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard it's not even house.

I'm literally am lost for words.

Sorry, but I'm bored of your ranting posts.

Rave?? Nobody said anything about rave, and even House come to that matter. I think you're confused. Club music is made up of many, many different genres. Being original and not being predictable and following the herd is what makes a good DJ. I played Bill Withers' 'Lovely Day' at the end of my last set, which was last month - and as expected everyone when nuts, hugged each other and had huge smiles on the faces. That's what counts.

Mark Moore is one of the most important and respected producers of electronic music this country has or will ever have. To be honest, I'm sure he doesn't give two fucks what you think Greg. I certainly don't.

I gave up listening to your shit when you accused me of trying to sell you counterfeit Cream mix tapes. Fucking outrageous. And I never even received an apology.

If admin are unhappy with this post, please feel free to remove it and de-activate my OSA account.

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
And you not getting one so fuck off panic attack boy.

What a great response.

It does nothing but shows your true colours.

I'll happily share that I suffer from panic attacks Greg, and have done for years. Many people do. Quite why you felt the need to bring that up is beyond me.

It takes a real man to apologise and admit he was wrong. You can swear and insult me all you want. It just makes you look ridiculous.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Last year, I attended One Day At The Disco, in London, which Todd Terje headlined. This whole event was rammed with young kids, having a great time. The music was Disco with a house twist on it. Standing in a field with kids singing along to Donna Summer's Heard It On The Radio, Giorgio Moroder's The Chase and Toto's Africa was fantastic, it is a shame that they are not doing it this year. Just because it is not rave, doesn't mean that it is not good! Your own taste isn't the barometer that things are graded on. If you don't like something it is more than likely on account of you not experiencing it in the right environment. How many times has anyone had a mix that has done nothing for them and come back from an event and put it on and just been blown away.

Greg, you're not doing yourself any favors in this thread. You can be a great contributor on this forum, however, you seem to cross the line on many occasions.

Now I'm off to watch Luciano playing Vinyl in his living room, where the only audience is his 2 kids, because the world is all fucked up at the moment.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I think you need to move on a get over something that happen nearly over 3 years ago am not going to fight my corner as everything I say you will denie and people will always believe you over me , so their is no point you can make as many lies up as you want about me , so you can make yourself feel good, You know you made some lies, even that thread you started on your forum you had edited stuff out of the coversation we had. So I not even engage with you over this. Because what every I say people will believe you over me as that is just the way it is.

Absolutely ZERO and I mean ZERO lies on my behalf Greg. As for making myself feel good? It's got fuck all to do with that.

People believe me for good reason. I've been part of the forum circuit for many, many years, and have got to know people on the forums personally and have made friends for life through OSA, OOS and HOH. Furthermore, I have confided in people, shared and given for over a decade. You MAKE trust. You put yourself in a bad light - the perception you give people is not always good, as Chunky has just pointed out.

I have fuck all reason to lie about anything. Half my problem is being to open on forums.

You have a tendency to kick off, put you foot it in and then get all shitty about it.

But don't you dare accuse me of lying about anything.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
The man needs to go a get a job and stop brewing on stuff that happen three years ago.

I have a job thanks. It's Saturday. I work from Monday to Friday, 9.00-5.00. Again, a ridiculous comment considering people are losing their jobs due to the virus all over the world. FFS

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Even my mrs said you had edited stuff out that was talked about in private message so things went in your favour no one but me or you knew what was said, you begged me to buy that tape from you said you needed the money for something,on 3 diffrent occasion I asked you when you were going to post the item, on them 3 occasion you never said anything about you child been in hospital, on the 9th day of asking I flew at you and said you were going to post my item still you did not mention anything about your child been in hospital. Then suddenly you bring it to a public forum and your kid was sick in hospital how convenient.

Slow down Greg.

Just utter bullshit. I didn't 'beg' you to buy a tape! If you don't want to buy something, you don't buy it. Simple as that.

I sold you a number of tapes over a period of months, prior to the time you are talking about. You ALWAYS received them, (and got them for fucking good deals too), usually with in a few days. Then, the one time you don't receive one as fast as the others... you kicked off, accused me of trying to sell you fake tapes and called me a lair! I maintained contact with you throughout - I never ignored your messages. I explained to you why I hadn't sent it yet, and gave a true and good reason. My kids come first. End of. Essentially, you made a huge deal out of a nothing situation. Sound familiar?

As for editing shit, I had no need to!! You were accusing me of things I didn't do - I merely put my case up amongst friends so people could see I was being completely transparent, after you started getting nasty (and personal again, if my memory serves me correctly). When someone throws shit like that at you, it tends to get your back up!

I'll happily walk away from this and you can sit there throwing crap into the wind Greg. With the state of things out in the big wide world, I have more important things to worry about.

But don't fucking question my integrity, or carry on throwing personal shit about.