Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
There is only one thing to say really, tis just what was needed. A load of us out in a really nice cosy lounge bar with a load of tunes/DJ's/Crowd & booze.

Big up to all the DJ's who put their name down to play, each and everyone of ya did a proper job. I did attempt to stream it on the radio but the signal was very poor - However, I have managed to record it all.

The recording is far too loud so I am going to have to dick about with it and try to sort it out but hopefully all the sets should be up for download.

If you do download then please leave the guys some feedback, it only takes 30 seconds. Going forward we are deffo gonna sort another, probably in spring so I wanna see more of your ugly faces down there

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
had a really good time m8 thanks for all the work u put in sorting it out. my only issue was not being able to have a few beers but i won't let that happen next time lol.

thanks too for letting me play, not done that in a club for a long time. great to see some top old friends and make a couple of new ones, and the music was magic all night :)

roll on the next one ;)

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
I had a great night arrived at 930 pm all the sets were spot on great to see jack , dan , bodski, Butty , monty, radish , Ste hux , dee t, i just know ill have missed someone and for that I am sorry!

Stayed till 130 then got a dirty kebab

Perfect location and room had a blast and danced loads and got to dj what more can you ask for ??

Be amazing if the sets are on tonight as I want to listen to them tomorrow on the way to work :)

Its been a long time since I showed my face I won't leave it as long next time

Big up osa !

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
Big thanks to Dan, Vee, Bod and whoever else had a hand in arranging the night. Had a top time...decent venue, cheap beer, quality tunes and sound people :thumbsup:

Had a good old natter to Dan, Vee, Wayne, Radish, Jack, Antz and many more i'm sure so apologies if i've not mentioned you personally :D

Was nervous as anything at first but after the first couple of mixes the nerves disappeared and i was proper buzzing...loved every minute of it...forgot what that feeling was like to be honest it's been that long since i DJ'd out anywhere so thanks Dan for giving me a slot. Had a couple of dodgy moments where the record(s) jumped when queing up the mix but shit happens so rather than get flustered just cracked on with it :cool:

If another night is arranged i'll be there for sure :cool:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Yeah really good night catching up with everyone, not seen some for ages. Jack G I forgot to get my tune off ya LOL

I couldnt tell wtf was going on during my set that was a battle n a half, no monitors, records jumping, tried to use the split cue and was sort of working but then realised it was bleeding into the club lol. Did it on pure headphones in the end but by then my slot had run out lol, fook that anyway, merry christmas:wave:

ooh PS nice one for DanDubya for sortin it all out :)

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
It was almost like being back in the Scubar days vibe, fuckin' top effort!
Just needed Woodstar Canoe Teece an Trace - Missed ya, guys!!
ALL dj's played a fookin BLINDER phones:
The bar and location was the best so far for an OSA do, TBH, nice and chilled, an area to kick back with the smokers, plenty of passers by- winner!

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Cheers Dan for organising this. We havent had anything for OSA since the Scu Bar wound up. Really enjoyed the night and it was great to see you, Vee, Antz, Radish, Butty, Grimmy, Pepe le pew and his gorgeous wife to be and JackG. Great to properly meet Bod, Monty, and Bongfiend and his "girlfriend"!. Thought the night worked really well, all the DJs delivered and the venue was ideal for a night such as this. We should all do this every 3 or 4 months! :D