Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
re: mark moore sets from the 90s

Hello all,

There was a tape I had back in the nineties, which I think may have been mark moore at miss moneypenny's but I could well be wrong, memory is very hazy, anyway, it had lou reed- take a walk on the wild side as the last track, which surprised me, but his sets could be very eclectic, I just cannot remember the exact name of the mix, but it was a 2 cassette pack. I also think vaguely there was a remix or the original of Incantation-Charcarpaya on it. If this needs shifting to another section, I will do , no worries.

Cheers, notlob

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Hello all,

There was a tape I had back in the nineties, which I think may have been mark moore at miss moneypenny's but I could well be wrong, memory is very hazy, anyway, it had lou reed- take a walk on the wild side as the last track, which surprised me, but his sets could be very eclectic, I just cannot remember the exact name of the mix, but it was a 2 cassette pack. I also think vaguely there was a remix or the original of Incantation-Charcarpaya on it. If this needs shifting to another section, I will do , no worries.

Cheers, notlob

I dont think that set has surfaced yet, ive not got loads of his sets but got tracklists for these & its none of these --

http://sbradyman.angelfire.com/ID-tracks3.htm#MarkMoore

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
Re: thanks

Really wish I could remember the name, it may be one you have listed, I can definitely remember there was crowd noise and Lou Reed at the end, and it may have been miss moneypennys. Thanks for the reply.