song from 90's with energy in lyrics?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

figo

Nov 15, 2012
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows the name of this song, its from the 90's and a girl whispers energy in it a few times...I know thats not a lot to go on sorry!! but thats the only lyrics in it! Its a really great dance song, I remember it form years ago and I heard it on a pirate station today and they didnt give the name after. Thanks :)

Cant help but think of this scarey motherfukka at 4 mins in when I hear this song :D :fekked:

That is such a brilliant video, makes me smile every time I see it :D Must have been some bloody good Damon Hills flying about in there that night, everyone is absolutely mashed :fekked: I love the girl with the dark bobbed hair, at 11 mins when Digital Domain comes on, she obviously likes that one phones:

figo

Nov 15, 2012
Thanks for the help and the other good tunes guys, they were not the one though. I recorded a little of it on my phone when it came on in the car lol heres the bit of it song - YouTube ring any bells??

DJRazz

VIP Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows the name of this song, its from the 90's and a girl whispers energy in it a few times...I know thats not a lot to go on sorry!! but thats the only lyrics in it! Its a really great dance song, I remember it form years ago and I heard it on a pirate station today and they didnt give the name after. Thanks :)

It could be Suburban Delay - Energy Rush

Suburban Delay - Energy Rush (Full Length Version) - YouTube

Hope this helps :)

yanick

Nov 17, 2012
K. DA 'CRUZ - New High Energy [1993]

Mean you this? :)