What's The Longest You've Waited For a Record to Arrive (From Italy in This Case)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
It's been 2 and a half weeks now. I have no reason to doubt the seller, their feedback speaks for itself.

In my experience, records from Italy usually take between 4-7 days - in extreme circumstances maybe up to 10.

I'm kind of losing hope on this one but wondering if people have experienced any similar delays or if there is perhaps a reason for the delay which might instil me with some confidence!?!?

Cheers all :thumbsup:

DT

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Italy, only had a few and usually pay for recorded as things otherwise seem to disapear.

The longest I waited was 18 months for a box of records from Chicago although I was in contact with the seller.

S

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Yeah deffo should be here by now, dont buy much from Italy but when I do its here within 7 days
Some sellers insist on paying the extra cos of the ones that go missing, maybe theres a delay or maybe you got unlucky mate:(

I get a lot of tunes from US and every so often the customs get a grip of it, so then you have to pay an extra 20 quid on top of everything, arseholes. A US seller recently told me that they are cracking down even more on this now:ba:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
If you can get the sender to mark the package as "comercial sample" it may avoid the taxman, this works for me to/from Japan :D ... I don't see why your package would go missing really matey, I have never had anything go astray that I have sent first class or similar service with the PO, couriers can be hit or miss...but airmail??? nah, I would really want to see some proof of postage and also maybe try and find out if it has been held up by a bomb detector or something...was it a discogs sale?

adamz

Aug 28, 2012
W-wa
I once waited for record so long i actually completly forgot about it lol about 4 weeks but not sure. Totally forgot :D
Guy was from France i think.
Eric Johnson - Venus Isle if anybody was curious. :thumbsup:

Last edited: