Musical score

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
This should be a good start for you.

Word of warning though, it's been a while since I did any music theory. I'm confident that all the notes are right, however I'm not 100% certain that this is exactly how you would score it. This is Cubase in auto mode and it's not the best score editor by a long way...

I can't for the life of me work out how to adjust the length of the stems in bars 1 and 4 (left hand) so that all the rests sit neatly on the same line.

I'm also not certain about the tied crotchet-quaver in bar 2 either. It might be right as it is, or maybe it should be a dotted crotchet as in bar 3. The note length is the same, but I forget the rules and Cubase won't let me change it anyway.

Attatched an mp3 so you can hear that exactly what's written.

So am I confident that if you gave that score to someone they would play it like the sound clip? Yes.

Am I confident the score is 100% correct to tattoo it on my (or anyone else's) body? No.

Hope it helps you a bit :)

Attachments

• liquid.jpg
    liquid.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 171
  • liquid.mp3
    197.1 KB · Views: 82

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com

Word of warning though, it's been a while since I did any music theory. I'm confident that all the notes are right, however I'm not 100% certain that this is exactly how you would score it. This is Cubase in auto mode and it's not the best score editor by a long way...

I can't for the life of me work out how to adjust the length of the stems in bars 1 and 4 (left hand) so that all the rests sit neatly on the same line.

I'm also not certain about the tied crotchet-quaver in bar 2 either. It might be right as it is, or maybe it should be a dotted crotchet as in bar 3. The note length is the same, but I forget the rules and Cubase won't let me change it anyway.

So am I confident that if you gave that score to someone they would play it like the sound clip? Yes.

Am I confident the score is 100% correct to tattoo it on my (or anyone else's) body? No.

That's proper nice and ace Tim, the world should have more helpful folk like you

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....

Good man....

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
I've solved the problem of the couple of rests being too high... here you go:

And just in case anyone wants to check, copy into your note editor...

Attachments

• liquid 2.jpg
    liquid 2.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 468
  • liquid note editor.jpg
    liquid note editor.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 180