The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
osachrimbodoo.jpg

Friday 7th December 2012 we will be hosting the OSA Christmas Doo in Manchester. We haven't had a good ol forum get together for far too long and its a good opportunity to put names to faces.

It will be held at Bar Manto on canal street. Starting at 7pm going on til 2pm.

If you will be in attendance then please reply to this thread as I could do with knowing numbers (to let the bar know how many door staff to get)

DJ's times are as follows:

19:00 - 19:45 - Vee
19:45 - 20:30 - Nupski
20:30 - 21:15 - Antz
21:15 - 22:00 - Mr Radish
22:00 - 22:45 - Dee-T
22:45 - 23:30 - Ste Huxley
23:30 - 00:15 - JACKG
00:15 - 01:00 - Wayne
01:00 - 02:00 - Me & Bod

So, who's up for this?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Started pulling out some nice piano already will be some anthems and hopefully a couple of unexpected ones

I'm guessing ill only need around 12 tunes max

Last edited:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Couple of Italo beasts ordered today for this, hope they arrive in time lol. Looking forward to the back to back with Superdan for the last hour! Times a ticking \o/

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
If I'm thinking of the right place the dj booth is on the upper level with the bar downstairs and a smaller area upstairs

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Bernie's son was saying it gets rammed every Friday in there last night so we could be in for a busy night :)

marty

VIP Gold Member
Gutted :(

Well.......here's me planning to make the effort to travel to Manchester and turn up on Friday to see some of you fab people, and something has come up so I can't make it :(

Pretty gutted as I thought a few folks would be surprised to see me just turn up unannounced, and I was really looking forward to seeing some of the OSA crew I haven't seen for AGES!!!

Hope to get to another night where you all are at some point - I'm sure you will have a great night.....even without me being there lol

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Right folks, Me & Vee went down to the bar last night to finalise shiz.

It's a nice lil 3rd floor room. Just what is needed for an event like this, nice, cosy and personal. Nice seating area at the back of the dancefloor. Beer promos on will be same as the bar downstairs so think its bottles for £2.50 and cheap cocktails ;) only expensive drink is cider.

The bar is at the very bottom of canal street for those who are unsure where it is. The entrance we will be using is the bottom door which leads up some steps right to the top bar. Anyone driving we did notice a car park about half way up canal street.

Event starts at 7pm with Vee kicking it off 80's electro stylee!!!

I will be taking my laptop down to see if we can get it streaming the event on the site for those that aren't coming but wouldn't mind listening.

We were given a cocktail menu for those that would like to partake:

I will be down at the bar for about 5 ish I reckon, everyone's hand will be stamped on entry so they know who is at our doo.

Think thats it folks, so I'll catch ya on Friday for some fun and shenan

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
Thanks for the info looking forward to this now

To be honest I am shitting bricks and hope I don't fuck up ! :cops: