Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oceanic - Insanity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
hard on e

Not an easy choice that Tilt. Gonna have to be bassheads, too many memories attached to it.
Poll master :thumbsup:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Looking at that poll my obvious choice would be Saint Etienne but that tune is probably one that became a favourite later. If I'm honest about one standing out at the actual time Bassheads is up there but I do recall having a right good stomp to Bizzare Inc more in Blackpool back then so I'm having that one :)

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Out of all them its Moby - Go no question about it!!! :cool:

Feels dark & sad gets you thinking with them lovely Twin Peaks strings & The Beatles Flange effect on the beats sound sweet!...

PS:Also i love the piano later in the tune that gives it a different direction so you dance a little harder then back to the lovely strings i remember hearing this when it came out in 1991 it was unforgettable but memories do fade so i have had to work harder to remember this one & how good this tune sounded at the time.

Last edited:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
I agree with everyone...it's like choosing your favourite chip out of the whole bag...I got an awesome mix of Moby that you would like Monty,,,real dark and groovy mate... propper naughty.
if I absolutely had to choose 1 tune....Bassheads, without a doubt, is my fave all-time 91 track, but K Klass were without a doubt the best live act I see at Shelleys...Dave Seaman/Brothers In Rhythm is without a doubt my all-time fave DJ...and really, I would say that Moby's music is a bit more leftfield than the rest and he is way out there on his own anyways, had a fetish for wiping his nob on posh people at social functions...apparently...lol..

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany