Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Trying to round up a few of the Djs who used to play on here and havent been around to do a set for a while. Any particular people you would like to hear again? Get a list typed up on here and I will do my best to twist their arm to give us a guest slot if I can find them. Like Liam Neeson said..........I will find them, and if they dont comply., I will kill them :D Well maybe not them exact words but you get the idea!
Fink has already agreed to a slot this coming Friday 9pm til 11pm , not a bad way to start the ball rolling and Im in discussions with another cheeky little chappy who has agreed in theory

If they see a few people asking for them in this thread it may help sway them towards a live set so get your posts in :)

Can be a guest slot from someone new too,not just past members

Last edited:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Trying to round up a few of the Djs who used to play on here and havent been around to do a set for a while. Any particular people you would like to hear again? Get a list typed up on here and I will do my best to twist their arm to give us a guest slot if I can find them. Like Liam Neeson said..........I will find them, and if they dont comply., I will kill them :D Well maybe not them exact words but you get the idea!
Fink has already agreed to a slot this coming Friday 9pm til 11pm , not a bad way to start the ball rolling and Im in discussions with another cheeky little chappy who has agreed in theory

If they see a few people asking for them in this thread it may help sway them towards a live set so get your posts in :)

Can be a guest slot from someone new too,not just past members

Check the schedge dude. 9-10:30 is taken up, good idea tho

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
I am almost finished refitting my studio...so I will be bang up for regular slots...in the week suits me more if I'm honest though, Fri night is deffo a no anyways...I could pick up a few of the midweek quieter slots.
I have seen at least 2 guys on here that I know are shit hot dj's from down here...and I'm suprised I haven't seen them on auto...sure 1 of them still owns a record shop...maybe if you did a pm to all...it would deffo get the message thru to everyone who logs in regularly...including the link to the mixcloud that you set up, I'm deffo wanting to upload a specific OSA mix as soon as I can.
This is the only place you can have 100% old school music/chat etc...RTR was good when it started cos Jamie Smart obv had uber connections being Prods tour DJ...and respect due, he is a top, top boy...but it's just new breaks now...still good but no school at all. Another site I have visited recently was quite good but didn't have the variation of music/genres as it was just 1 persons take on it...even the Fantazia archives are sketchy and incomplete.
What I'm saying is...we have got it all right here, right now....all the music, the info, the tapes, tracklists, personal experiences...the dj's...OMG...regardless of who was who...the dj'ing on this site is just superb, second to none...I'm gonna do what I can to inject as much enthusiasm into the scene as I can...within the limits of copyright and the law anyway...this is the perfect chance for everyone to take their place in dance/house history...and get it all down, archived on the site for everybody to enjoy.

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Cano was always about when I joined. Would be good to catch another set of his! he always got it moving..

Good call with Cano but he has his hands full at the moment with a new baby so I dont think this one is a goer and all his gear is packed away too