Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    424 KB · Views: 79

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Quite a speciality item lol

It's sexist and ageist and heightist:p I quite fancy some now. Is this only for long grans, or can anyone buy some?

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
blaming Tesco is a bit harsh... :p

On the subject of tesco... watch your prices, displayed against scanned. There are loads of mistakes.
Two we noticed this morning, 500g pack of raisens £1, 1kg pack of raisens £2.99. and my missus bought a book displayed at £2.59 but scanned through at £3.99... they are trying to surreptitiously fuck with your wallet and its not on...

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com

On the subject of tesco... watch your prices, displayed against scanned. There are loads of mistakes.
Two we noticed this morning, 500g pack of raisens £1, 1kg pack of raisens £2.99. and my missus bought a book displayed at £2.59 but scanned through at £3.99... they are trying to surreptitiously fuck with your wallet and its not on...

lol, dodgey buggers, have had stuff like this happen but just assumed it was us picking up the wrong item or reading it wrong.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003

Deffo, considering the display sign is Morrisons ;)

I used to like Mo's but have switched to Tesco now and find it cheaper plus they are better with stocking continual stuff whereas Mo's often just get what they are delivered and don't always get the same stuff again.

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Deffo, considering the display sign is Morrisons ;)

I used to like Mo's but have switched to Tesco now and find it cheaper plus they are better with stocking continual stuff whereas Mo's often just get what they are delivered and don't always get the same stuff again.

fpmsl, how ironic a thread from me

Doh!!! well spotted jammer

*superdan hangs head in shame, lol :$