Tabex - Quit Smokng Pill

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Hi everyone.

Has anybody tired this Tabex non smoking pill?

I fancy giving it a go as patches aint doing to good. Thing is im very concerned about being scammed when trying to buy, so if anyone has tried them where abouts did they purchase from?

Cheers

Stephen

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Have you tried the electronic cigs ? Worked for me & Bernie , not had a cig for 12 months this week now. Used one of them last Aug up to New Year's Eve and used nothing since. Tried patches before and only lasted a few months on them. The one thing I can say about the leccy cig is if you do give it a go don't smoke as well as using that trying to cut down etc. Everyone I know who has tried that way hasn't quit but including us I know a few others who have quit when stuck to it using that alone :)

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Cheers Bod.

Nah I not tried the electric ciggy, but a colleague at work has one i see him tooting on daily.

I went to the Drs and got this Champix stuff, 3 days in I feel like a bloody junkie Its not nice at all and only on 1/4 of the dosage will be on this time next week. Determined to give it a fair go though. :thumbsup:

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Quitting is for winners!

I quit about ten years ago now, one of the best things I ever done.
I used Nicorette tabs, little tablets you put under your tongue and they fizzed away. I thought they were dead good. Took me about 2 weeks of them and I was quit. At that point I just thought, can't believe I ever smoked, what a waste of time, health and money! I still sometimes think smoke smells nice N that, but will never smoke again.

Stick with it mate, smoking is really shite! :thumbsup:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
Cheers Bod.

Nah I not tried the electric ciggy, but a colleague at work has one i see him tooting on daily.

I went to the Drs and got this Champix stuff, 3 days in I feel like a bloody junkie Its not nice at all and only on 1/4 of the dosage will be on this time next week. Determined to give it a fair go though. :thumbsup:

Oohh I don't envy ya on them champix. I had THE most horrendous nightmares when I took them for the first 2weeks. And felt really really low, edgy, weird.. I was frightened to up the dosage but did briefly an then then weaned myself back down within a week . Then slowly off them.. not had a champix since my birthday in June.. so far so good

Good luck with it mate... It's worth it :)

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
If it helps I have had a go with the tablets and the patches but still smoked

Now using the electric ciggy vapestick and its working fine however can't stop chonging on the buggers :dummy::dummy:

Good luck its bloody hard packing in