Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Reet folks.

We are currently discussing the posiblilty of an OSA doo, getting all you oldskool lovers together for a good ol face to face knees up.

At the moment its looking like its gonna be December to make it an official 'Christmas Doo'

Next step is to find out who would be interested in DJ'ing at it? Obviously we cant have everyone one but would like to get some numbers of who would.

So get ya names down so we can continue with getting this sorted :thumbsup:

Names down so far:

nupski
djperkins
ilovepiano
vee
JackG
Entropy92
Ste Huxley
Wayne

Last edited:

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
where's you thinking of holding it...or are we talking an online bash...I would love to come and meet some of you guys, not for a spin really, would be nice to relax and socialize...deffo deffo would like to atend in whatever way.:)

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
i would be up for a bat dan if u can't find anyone better but i'm sure u will ;)

Cheers john, depending on how much interest I get, may hold a comp or may just be able to choose who replies to this thread, all just ideas at the mo.

where's you thinking of holding it...or are we talking an online bash...I would love to come and meet some of you guys, not for a spin really, would be nice to relax and socialize...deffo deffo would like to atend in whatever way.:)

Ey up dude, will be out in Manchester dude. We need to get this forum going again plus like you said there's a lot of new folk on here now and would be nice to put faces to names

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
If you find out a date me and Emma would be up for it and a few freinds good to see a few old faces

And I'd be happy to do an hour if u need me but it would be pure piano anthems from me :)

Will keep checking In too see if u get it off the ground

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
If its in manc will do me best to get down n see u guys :)

Can play or just come down n sink a few ;)...

Hopefully you will get a good response/turn out, maybe u should do a comp or even a member vote?

Be nice to see nups get a chance to play out at some point, deserves it:thumbsup:

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
:rofl: hahaha, styli if we're gonna get pedantic about it ;) :thumbsup:

At least be correct if you are going to get pedantic......;)

Definition of stylus
noun (plural styli /-lʌɪ, -liː/ or styluses)
1a hard point, typically of diamond or sapphire, following a groove in a record and transmitting the recorded sound for reproduction.
a similar point producing a groove in a record when recording sound.
2an ancient writing implement, consisting of a small rod with a pointed end for scratching letters on wax-covered tablets, and a blunt end for obliterating them.
an implement of similar shape used especially for engraving and tracing.
a pen-like device used to input handwritten text or drawings directly into a computer.

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
At least be correct if you are going to get pedantic......;)

Definition of stylus
noun (plural styli /-lʌɪ, -liː/ or styluses)
1a hard point, typically of diamond or sapphire, following a groove in a record and transmitting the recorded sound for reproduction.
a similar point producing a groove in a record when recording sound.
2an ancient writing implement, consisting of a small rod with a pointed end for scratching letters on wax-covered tablets, and a blunt end for obliterating them.
an implement of similar shape used especially for engraving and tracing.
a pen-like device used to input handwritten text or drawings directly into a computer.

lol i stand corrected. at least i wasn't wrong, just not 100% right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.