retrotrax old skool festival anyone go?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Any one go to this? We wanted to but were getting married that weekend. Hope it went well, the line up looked second to none. Anyone got the goss? Haven't seen any reviews...

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
[SUP][/SUP]
Any one go to this? We wanted to but were getting married that weekend. Hope it went well, the line up looked second to none. Anyone got the goss? Haven't seen any reviews...

Firstly, congratulations on getting wed.

Secondly, loads went and I'm surprised no one has wrote owt, even along the lines of it were good, too smashed to remember owt. Come on folks sort it out

i just started a big thread about this but for some reason it disappeared even tho it said it was autosaved????? and im too tired to do it again so fuck it.....

it was good, bloody great actually, music was ace, djs were ace, brought back loads of ace memories, made loads of new ones....yes it could have done with being busier but hey ho it was new and had some teething problems...it needs the support for it to happen again so if you like old skool then bloody well support it and it will happen again....phones:

sweet, not posted in ages might do again, old skool lives, retrotrax has been a long time coming, someones finally doing it, get behind them, thats it me over and out :D

I'll be back.....................................................................................:rolleyes: (just for shooms :luv:)