What is your favourite tune out of the lot?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Cast your vote?

• Altern8 - Frequency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Love Decade - So Real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
its got to be Dub War, its better than the orbital tune, pains me to say it, so many good memories and that but dub war is such a masterpiece:cool:

ComaProject

Oct 24, 2010
Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley Mix) for me.

A true classic that i never get bored of hearing. 15 mins of perfection. That snare is insane! Definitely one of my desert island discs.

RIP Donna... you were a legend!

Sculli722

Jan 15, 2012
Bloody hard choice, have to say Orbital, as they were really the ones who introduced me to Old Skool. Have some fantastic memories of most of them though, especially Sonz of a Loop Da Loop Era. :thumbsup:

Tyrie

Oct 21, 2010
Jaydee 'Plastic Dreams', the original Long Version, til the fuckin' cows come home.
On me 3rd copy and sounds just as good today as it always has. Timeless.

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Dub War for me, this proves that not all Hardcore was shit.

I love my Hardcore but because so much was made there is a lot of poop to go through to find those gems, and Dub War was a Diamond in the Gem world!

:thumbsup:

Art Awreet

Jan 12, 2007
London
The Patrick Cowley mix of "I feel love" is a superb tune, which I'm assuming would have been staple for Studio54 and the Paradise Garage in the US.

There is another top-notch Patrick Cowley track I can recommend called "Menergy (extended mix)" which is worth checking out if you like his mix of I feel love