Festival season is almost upon us - Which one(s) are you going to?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Ah you off to hideout mr mong? We went last year. Make sure you book your boat parties for the daytimes. Also - don't take any shit from people when you have to get on the gay shite shuttle bus to take u to where the festival is - scene! How are u getting there? I enjoyed it last year (aside from missing loads from being ill). Wasn't too hot, and prices were acceptable :) But the travel did my head in, and all of the twat students going to listen to dubstep. Oh, and make sure u buy ur supplies early on in the weekend - people hiked the prices up to stupid prices (£40 for one pill was the going rate on the last night!!!!!! Told em to shove it up their arses).

Line up looks ace tho!

I'm just off to Parklife this summer as of yet (if u can call it a festival). Wouldn't mind Isle of White or maybs Beatherder…something where there's hippies and not loads of twats - suggestions welcome.

Reeeeeeally wanted to go to retro trax - but I can't (it clashed with something)…sooooooo gutted.

xxx

D

Deleted member 6141

hey lozzle. thanks for the tips. as if i'd take shit from anyone ;) we're flying into zadar from stanstead. i will deffo be taking my own supplies. i always do when i travel.i'd rather the risk of getting caught than not be able to get sorted at the other end (perils of being a stoner) and besides who exports that kinda stuff from the uk ;)

you should deffo check out love4life. vee said it's mostly squat party people and has a really nice vibe. :thumbsup:

Festival Number 6 - Festival Number 6 looks good too i'd go for just the DJ lineup: Francois K, Erol Alkan, Mr Scruff, Derrick Carter, Andrew Weatherall, Sean Johnston, Horse Meat Disco, Jerry Dammers, Don Letts, Optimo, Luke Soloman, Daniele Baldelli, Harri & Dom, Unabombers, Lowlife, PBR Streetgang, Kelvin Brown and Will Tramp. throw in Primal Scream and New Order and an amzing location (Portmerion) i think this could be really special

the only festival we are going this year is this mini old skool one :cool:

576398_3888013998487_1223065356_33840167_665381521_n.jpg

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Retro Trax - Of which im extremely thankful, greatful and proud to be a part of! phones: Far from a mini festival lol its going to go off!"

Beatherder in June/July lets hope the weather is the same as it was last year ;)

Love4life - August! always a great blast hanging with the cornish crew... such a fab bunch of peeps !

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Hope that doesn't happen Chris as i'm planning to go there next year:| It clashes with another festi that i've already got my ticket for this year, but i'd like to give it a try after hearing great things about it:thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Aw Anne, well if you'll never leave the bubble of your cozy abode, you'll never know what you're missing mate ;)

It's nice to see the numbers going to Beatherder is growing every year:D