Trouble uploading a mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sim-E

Oct 3, 2011
soundcloud.com
Iv tried to upload one of my mixes twice but it hasn't worked either time, any help with this would be much appreciated. The first time i tried to start a new thread in the members mixes section then the second i used the upload your mix here thing but still not luck. Thanks Sim-E

Jaye1977

Aug 23, 2012
I'm having exactly the same problem. Have uplodaed them, it says it has been submitted but doesn't appear. Any help would be appreciated, cheers

dj kippax

VIP Silver Member
May 25, 2008
Shady Town Of Burnley
djkippax.com
Im also having trouble uploading a mix. When i go to the mix section and click the 'upload your mix' link i just get stuck on page which dosnt allow me to upload anything.
Any chance one of the admins can sort this out.
Thanks

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Ill second that kippax, any chance this could be fixed ?? ive tried a few times and i either get ...your mix has been forwarded to moderators or most of the time i get a message saying i dont have sufficient user priveledges , ive never put a mix up on here and im dying to get going phones: :thumbsup:

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
No mods seem to ever answer help quezzies these days :mad:

I use media fire and just put a link up with a track list. Would be nice to have the sites mix uploader working though.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
No mods seem to ever answer help quezzies these days :mad:

I use media fire and just put a link up with a track list. Would be nice to have the sites mix uploader working though.

Ya not wrong there,like tryin to get blood out of a stone,never upped a mix on ere b4 so was lookin forward to it.Sack the mods or atleast suspend them.:eek:

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Not sure whats wrong with this. Had a look around it and altered a few settings for a member and they still didnt seem to have access. Can somebody with Gold try it out and see if it uploads. I know its still asking for moderation just want to know if it lets you actually upload for us to approve.

Dont forget you can now change your account status to Gold for free

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/announcements/106641-changes-gold-membership.html

I will try and keep my eye open and approve mixes weekly, give us a nudge in pm if I forget :)

Paolo01

Oct 1, 2009
Mix uploads

Hi

I just tried to upload another mix and received the same "moderator will approve the mix" message as before.

Cheers

Paolo