Shaboo, Blackpool - 2nd June 1990

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Chris Martin

Nov 9, 2007
If you've got a couple of hours to spare....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgwCv9lyPug]Shaboo, Blackpool - 2nd June 1990 FULL LENGTH - YouTube[/ame]

Chris Martin

Nov 9, 2007
This great video was taken at the Shaboo Club, Blackpool on the 2nd of June, 1990. It contains fantastic footage and lots of the great House records of that era. Watching this really does recapture the incredible feeling experienced by us 'ravers' during those halcyon days. DJs on this particular night included Steve Williams and Sasha.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Cheers chris,will get through that when the time is right.Checked the first 10 mins of the cueing up and it brought the memories flooding back.:D

Mar 15, 2006
Carlisle
I have heard it on a jonno mix and it's got that vocal, may be a diff mix or it may have been a pella

I think ya right about it being a pella but its the music bit am after..

It sounds fairly familiar and buggin me as to what it is as am not sure if ive got it or not..

Hate moments like this :|

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
The queue at the begining was good fun. Loads of people dancing on the spot furiously chewing and grinning while families and general public used to walk past bemused at all these kids waiting to get in a club before 7pm lol. I remember music coming from a loud speaker? Or maybe that was when it was Zone. Either way, it was fookin rocking inside. Shall we break in and have it one last time? :p