• Leave them to it

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Will they or wont they that is the question.Huge debates on the radio and newsnight so there is a keen will from the snp to dump their neighbours and go alone,can they survive without england and can we survive without them.

TimU

Jan 23, 2009
Bradford
see you scotland, they get more from england than we get from them, stuff em. Hadrians wall was built for a reason, to keep the ginger gene out!

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
They're getting a better deal out of the partnership than we are with their free prescriptions, free uni places and residential care.

I think us south of the border will be better off if they make a split (subject to the divorce settlement, whatever that might entail), so i'm all in favour of their independence now i've seen that some parts of Britain are more equal than others:naughty:

They'd have been up shit creek without a paddle if they'd had to carry the burden of the RBS's debt too;)

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
They're getting a better deal out of the partnership than we are with their free prescriptions, free uni places and residential care.

This is pure ignorance of how things work. Blame your own Westminster MPs if they do not use their budget to give you these things. We get a set amount of money using a complicated formula and our administration chosses what to use it for.

I think us south of the border will be better off if they make a split (subject to the divorce settlement, whatever that might entail), so i'm all in favour of their independence now i've seen that some parts of Britain are more equal than others:naughty:

London is more subsidised than anywhere else.

They'd have been up shit creek without a paddle if they'd had to carry the burden of the RBS's debt too;)

We may have let it go bust.