The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Best option for me....

polls_zipped_mouth_20080417_943_1902_883222_answer_2_xlarge.png

Ok cant resist :D

This subject is as stupid as religion or politics with everyone having already made up thier minds.

For the record I embrace any media that makes the music sound good though David Guetta is a fucking **** and as long as there are people like him around there will always be a reaction to it in the form of better music, clubs, vibe etc :D

Just cos you fill stadiums doesnt mean your good. It just means that people are happy to be fed any shit. Just look at Westlife :|

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
contrary to things ive flippently stated here in the past, I actually prefer to listen to digital mixes these days on my ipod, my fav music mixed up perfectly. I choose the mixes I download based on whether or not I reckon the DJ knows his or her shit!!:cool: (basically I check the tracklist)

im really tired tonight so I'm probibly not gonna be able to articulate myself proper here.... MP3 Vs Vinyl is kind of the main argument. BUT not so much the actual physical format itself! But rather, I think its more about the lifestyle and music-taste education of a vinyl junkie Vs the twattish laptop carrying, bandwagon jumping, social networked up scenesters haha:p No, I'm only messing it really is just a case of each to their own, things move on etc

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Like this bit::

I will admit some find an allure in the "visual" of a DJ playing vinyl on turntables. It's that old school love of the classic DJ, cutting and scratching. I can understand that, but in most avenues I've played, I've barely ever ran into someone who gave me flack for not playing vinyl records.