Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Who was your first Telly crush?

• Total voters

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
This is one for you fellow old gets out there.;)

Which one of these lovely ladies from the late 70's early 80's was your first crush from off the telly?

If you are to young to remember any of them (you lucky young gets!) then just vote for your fave.

dallas.jpg
Pam Ewing (Victoria Principal) off Dallas

duke.jpg
Daisy Duke off Dukes of Hazzard

fall guy.jpg
Jodie off The Fall Guy.

flash.jpg
Princess Aura off Flash Gorden

Nora.jpg
Nora Batty off Last Off The Summer Wine

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Definitely Nora with those wrinkled stockings :thumbsup: ......phwoar!:love: :D

Olivia Newton John though for me was my first pin up and crush (on a adult woman) :thumbsup:

Think the next poster on my wall was one of Heather Locklear (Jodie in The Fall Guy) wearing next to nothing:eyebrows:

Amy in The A-Team
1 of the girls (especially) in Battlestar Galactica (original series)
Daisy Duke
etc, etc, etc

The 70's and 80's tv shows always had at least one genuinely beautiful woman in the cast that I fancied the arse off and it's a shame these days they're mainly plastics with less glamour:|

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.

Olivia Newton John though for me was my first pin up and crush (on a adult woman) :thumbsup:

Think the next poster on my wall was one of Heather Locklear (Jodie in The Fall Guy) wearing next to nothing:eyebrows:

Amy in The A-Team
Daisy Duke
etc, etc, etc

The 70's and 80's tv shows always had at least one genuinely beautiful woman in the cast that I fancied the arse off and it's a shame these days they're mainly plastics with less glamour:|

Jody was played by Heather Thomas. Heather Locklear did make two appearances on the show playing a small role.

steveod

VIP Silver Member
Jul 21, 2007
Skem
Went for Princess Aura of this list cause i had flash gordon wallpaper. My first crush of tv though was the one from Buck Rodgers ,Tweekie i mean Velma.:p

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port

Amy in The A-Team
Daisy Duke
etc, etc, etc

Olivia Newton John, of course!!!! Especially when she went all bad N skanky at the end of Greece!

Olivia.jpg

Forgot about the one from the A Team, good call!

a team.jpg

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
You mean Wilma ;) But deffo Seconded :thumbsup:

15354.png

Also I have always lusted after & still would love to nail Helen Mirren... filthy & sexy.

HelenMirrenBlack.png

Helen Mirren, nice one, never would have thought but she looks good in that photo! I very nearly put Kate Bush in the list, she is a bit special (but a bit scary mad as well!) !

As for Buck Rogers I prefered Princess Ardala and so does the old boy below as well! Although to be honest i reckon she is the wrong sex for him, he is just doing some great acting! :moonie:

princessArdala.jpg

Last edited: