8 42.11%
  • No Big Deal

3 15.79%
  • Glad its over

3 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate Your New Years Eve

Rate Your New Years Eve

Mine was shite,started off ok untill we hit wigan town,the atmosphere was like a damp squid,too much waiting time for a drink and was surrounded by kids off their head on coke.Woke up rough too,bad ale that made me shite all day,next year is definatley a house party or sommat like that.

Stayed in bed poorly with flu, with only one channel on the freeview box working (Yesterday Channel. Some repeated docu on Carnaby Street during the 60s, and yes it was shit too)

could have been worse of course. Still maybe the shittest NYE yet for me tho
    http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=926&dateline=12544874  93

Went to Pirate Club in Wembley, North London. 3 big rooms, no sound restrictions, 10 am licence. Managed to 7:30am and was back home by 11. Banging night with old skool from the likes of Colin Dale, Jumping Jack Frost and mc Chalky White, house courteousy of Victor Simonelli. Quite a mixed crowd. Id say 70% oldskoolers, 25% yoof (anyone under 30) and 5% randoms. Quite a few bad boys/gangsters but only heard of 2 fights and a bottling lol. Edgy and dirty, just like the old days

It was ace !,had a boss nite at number 13 with top peeps thanks to debs and Alex for putting it on I've got bods man flu and is a bit ruff but all worth it at least I've got a week off work to get over it
    Blackburn Bernie

Had a ball !!! eveything back to normal now so gonna chill out and watch movies with my baby....Thanks to all you guys who came along and celebrated with us you made it a memorable one

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Had a ball !!! eveything back to normal now so gonna chill out and watch movies with my baby....Thanks to all you guys who came along and celebrated with us you made it a memorable one
    Was quality, we both had a great time, thanks for avin us

Sorry to anyone on here that had to put up with my AWFUL set at 11... I blame Ste

A bit disappointing to be honest, but I guess that's what can happen when you don't make any plans beforehand and just go with the flow Not as bad as Postie though it seems. That's a bummer mate, but I haven't had a great night out in Wigan town centre for years I reckon

The upside is that I had a great New Years Day, so it's all swings and roundabouts really, every cloud has a silver lining and all that

Looking for the perfect beat.

had a top nite with top ppl thanks to debs and alex for inviting me and to everyone who was there for making it one of the best new years i've had in a long time
    Last edited by nupski; 3rd January 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackburnRaver View Post
    Sorry to anyone on here that had to put up with my AWFUL set at 11... I blame Ste

Ya cheeky get but I do take full responsibility for whatever it was lol

Had a great nye, even took kam for an hour to deb's (so thanks for letting a child into the madness for an hour), then got home just after 12, after kam had been MC'n on the MIC lol funny.

Cant remember much else but stayed up for a good few days getting wrecked

HNY everyone

http://www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
    My mixes free to download and now, OSA Radio Archive of past mix shows and my Old Skool Ringtones!

If you wanted to go with the flow...would you queue for it?????
    I worked…but then managed to get to three house parties afterwards. I've felt like utter shite all week - and nye seems like it was ages ago, but seeing everyone was great!

xxx

awesome, house party with friends ! my favorite way to bring in the new year, had some awesome old skool us house and garage on too, check it out:

Twilo Tribute: New York House & Garage mix: 1993-1995 releases. by O.S on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Had a great new year! All my brothers and sisters, with their wives, partners and kids, came up for a party at me mums. Went the tiny pub by hers for abit (and took over), Jager bombs, darts and pool comp, bit of kareoke. Then loads of fire works at 12. Up til 3.30 ish, treating them all to a bit of OSA action.

Only puked a little bit the next day!

Had a brilliant night, one of the best for many a year Overdid things as usual and by new years day night at another party had to be carried to a taxi and took home to bed, an event that is still a blank and that have no recollection of

New Years Resolution is to take the foot off the pedal for at LEAST a month but maybe longer if possible. 2012 is gunna be about things getting cooked and not getting fooked

Had an ace as fook night round at number 13

Bubbles flowing down my shirt thanks Debs.
    A shit beer shared is a shit beer halved thanks Nuppers
    A wicked cigar shared is a wicked cigar halved thanks Alex
    I'm still not pregnant thanks Debs
    Cheers to everyone else too