• Glad its over

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Mine was shite,started off ok untill we hit wigan town,the atmosphere was like a damp squid,too much waiting time for a drink and was surrounded by kids off their head on coke.Woke up rough too,bad ale that made me shite all day,next year is definatley a house party or sommat like that.:(

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
Stayed in bed poorly with flu, with only one channel on the freeview box working (Yesterday Channel. Some repeated docu on Carnaby Street during the 60s, and yes it was shit too)

could have been worse of course. Still maybe the shittest NYE yet for me tho:|

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Went to Pirate Club in Wembley, North London. 3 big rooms, no sound restrictions, 10 am licence. Managed to 7:30am and was back home by 11. Banging night with old skool from the likes of Colin Dale, Jumping Jack Frost and mc Chalky White, house courteousy of Victor Simonelli. Quite a mixed crowd. Id say 70% oldskoolers, 25% yoof (anyone under 30) and 5% randoms. Quite a few bad boys/gangsters but only heard of 2 fights and a bottling lol. Edgy and dirty, just like the old days :thumbsup:

May 16, 2008
Moomin Valley
It was ace !,had a boss nite at number 13 with top peeps :love: thanks to debs and Alex for putting it on :D I've got bods man flu and is a bit ruff but all worth it at least I've got a week off work to get over it :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Had a ball !!! eveything back to normal now so gonna chill out and watch movies with my baby....Thanks to all you guys who came along and celebrated with us you made it a memorable one :love:

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
Had a ball !!! eveything back to normal now so gonna chill out and watch movies with my baby....Thanks to all you guys who came along and celebrated with us you made it a memorable one :love:

Was quality, we both had a great time, thanks for avin us :D

Sorry to anyone on here that had to put up with my AWFUL set at 11... I blame Ste :p ;)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
A bit disappointing to be honest, but I guess that's what can happen when you don't make any plans beforehand and just go with the flow:| Not as bad as Postie though it seems. That's a bummer mate, but I haven't had a great night out in Wigan town centre for years I reckon:(

The upside is that I had a great New Years Day, so it's all swings and roundabouts really, every cloud has a silver lining and all that :thumbsup: :)

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
had a top nite with top ppl :love: thanks to debs and alex for inviting me and to everyone who was there for making it one of the best new years i've had in a long time :D

Last edited:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Sorry to anyone on here that had to put up with my AWFUL set at 11... I blame Ste :p ;)

:eek:
Ya cheeky get but I do take full responsibility for whatever it was lol:D

Had a great nye, even took kam for an hour to deb's (so thanks for letting a child into the madness for an hour), then got home just after 12, after kam had been MC'n on the MIC lol funny.

Cant remember much else but stayed up for a good few days getting wrecked:thumbsup:

HNY everyone:)

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Had a great new year! All my brothers and sisters, with their wives, partners and kids, came up for a party at me mums. Went the tiny pub by hers for abit (and took over), Jager bombs, darts and pool comp, bit of kareoke. Then loads of fire works at 12. Up til 3.30 ish, treating them all to a bit of OSA action. :thumbsup:

Only puked a little bit the next day!:S

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Had a brilliant night, one of the best for many a year :party: Overdid things as usual and by new years day night at another party had to be carried to a taxi and took home to bed, an event that is still a blank and that have no recollection of :$

New Years Resolution is to take the foot off the pedal for at LEAST a month but maybe longer if possible. 2012 is gunna be about things getting cooked and not getting fooked :)

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Had an ace as fook night round at number 13

Bubbles flowing down my shirt thanks Debs.
A shit beer shared is a shit beer halved thanks Nuppers
A wicked cigar shared is a wicked cigar halved thanks Alex
I'm still not pregnant thanks Debs
Cheers to everyone else too :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
We usually stay at home on New Year, its been tradition since we met and this year we set out to do the same. Ste came down stairs half cut after his radio slot and suggested we go to Deb's. He asked if we could bob down with our lad and she was, 'The more the merrier' so off we went round to no 13 in our PJ's lol.
Had a right laugh, caught up with everyone and met some proper sound people. We were only going to stay an hour but stayed 4 :D

I still can't believe how lucky kam was to be at a full on adult house party. Everyone made such a fuss of him & he's still talking about it now!

Dan played a cracking set despite Ste being a right annoying fker asking him to do ridicules poses while he was trying to mix.

Massive thanks to Debs & Alex for having us. Its a New Year we'll not forget in a hurry :love: