• Same as usual

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Glad its over

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
its a brilliant from us, everyone got nice pressies went to pub and all family had a get together then to friends for dinner and frolics which ended in stair sledging, egg juggling, and reverse swimming goggle forhead strap snapping :crazy: so good fun had by all :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've voted Brilliant too :thumbsup: :D

I love my annual Christmas Day present run where I get to drop off presents and play with the kids and their freshly opened toys and gadgets. It always gives me a big smile on my face that lasts pretty much from getting up in the morning until getting in bad after the days events, which after the present run generally consists of a feast of epic proportions made by my mum and enjoyed with a good proportion of my family :king: :love: , party games, Top Of The Pops - to see who is number one for Christmas (and nice to see a worthy number one this year:king: ), more fun and games with a few glasses of wine, then settle down with tiredness from too much excess to last through the evening with a bit of Christmas tv and chat:thumbsup: