'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: F.A.O jiglo

we're on the road to nowhere,HA! come on and drive

Why is for the attention of me?:lol: :think:

Looking for the perfect beat.

somebody's probably been pulling my leg but i got told you were robbed by a ladyboy in thailand.so when i saw that it reminded me of you

No mucka, it's true that I did get robbed by a ladyboy in Thailand, but it wasn't of my own doing. The ladyboy had a key in the door to my room when I opened my eyes and was trying to close the door gently so I wouldn't wake up after he'd robbed me

Speaking to the other guests the next day it seemed a few had got robbed in the hotel that week (including girls ) and was probably listening through the mesh windows for people to drop off asleep before using a snide set of keys to break in

Definitely an inside job

Quote Originally Posted by Jiglo View Post
    Definitely an inside job
    inside where?

The hotel manager didn't sound interested when I told her what happened, so she probably lends out a spare set to the trannie

I wanted to do a write up on trip advisor about everyone getting robbed, but I don't think you can report criminal activity

Needless to say if you ever go to Ao Nang, Krabi, avoid the Yellow Sun guesthouse like the plague I stayed in 4 or 5 star hotels after that and booked first class on the overnight sleeper. I didn't sleep well for the next 2 or 3 nights either as I kept waking up thinking someone might be in the room

bummer mate hope it didnt spoil your jollibobs too much. how did you know he/she was a heshe?

Quote Originally Posted by slaggymong View Post
    bummer mate hope it didnt spoil your jollibobs too much. how did you know he/she was a heshe?
    haha thats what i was thinking

Mate I could spot a trannie even if i'd drunk a full crate of lager and was horny as hell. Even the most feminine looking bloke post op could never pass for a girl in my eyes, so to see some haggard ladydude stood in my doorway freaked me out big time, until I woke up enough to realise I wasn't having a nightmare

The deepness of his voice saying ''Sowwy, sowwy''after I confronted him before I chased him down the street (before realising I was in his country and didn't know the rules for what to do with a robbing trannie) gave the game away big time too

how come you have never quizzed me then.

i used to be a bird

:lol: I know that mate, I can tell from the girly legs