OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Poll: EMIGRATION

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emigration

I think the difference between Spain and France is that in France you will have to learn the language to get by and fit into the culture and be accepted by the locals, but you'd probably get by being an ex pat in the Costa's with limited Spanish.

I've lived in the biggest ski resort in Canada for a long winter/spring about 8 years ago. It was a good laugh and I had the time of my life, but i'd saved up enough so I didn't have to work. You do start missing your family and friends at times and even food and drinks, but the distance was the biggest thing as it could have taken over a day at worst to get from the resort to the airport and then a 10 hour flight home.

If I had to live abroad I think Holland would be first choice as the locals are some of the friendliest people i've ever met on my travels and they all know how to have a good time Spain would probably be really easy if you had the funds to support yourself though I reckon.

Looking for the perfect beat.

Quote Originally Posted by jim808 View Post
    jiglo . teach me your job and ill bloody go............sun sand, snakes and spiders. 2000 a week(show me the money) ill go tomoz ..
    You'd need to be able to get an apprenticeship unfortunately Jim, but it's not always a cushy job mate. I've often thought about quiting and getting something in a nice warm office, but it's swings and roundabouts as things have been great the last 12 months and working outside in summertime can be just perfect when the weather is right.

I'm going to try to get my oldest nephew a start next year if he fancies it and the job situ is still looking bleak though, but he'd have to start off at the bottom.

Looking for the perfect beat.

My old man moved to Brisbane 8 years ago, he loves it. Given the opportunity I'd be there in a shot. Friends and family is a big thing but I genuinely think the quality of life is much much better over there so it would be worth it.