Cheapest digital broadband and tv? -with sky sports!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
I need to sort out my broadband and digital tv as currently have nothing :(

Anyone know the best deal about, I need:

A landline for broadband - not fussed about the phone as only really use mobiles.

Tv.. Well mainly Sky sports.

There seems to be loads of providers although wondering if just to go for a complete package from virgin or sky,..they seem to be about £70 a month

Ta Peeps :)

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
I need to sort out my broadband and digital tv as currently have nothing :(

Anyone know the best deal about, I need:

A landline for broadband - not fussed about the phone as only really use mobiles.

Tv.. Well mainly Sky sports.

There seems to be loads of providers although wondering if just to go for a complete package from virgin or sky,..they seem to be about £70 a month

Ta Peeps :)

sky is by far the best and you can get it cheaper than £70

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
sky is by far the best and you can get it cheaper than £70

Fook me your not talkin out of your ass for once :eek: :p (n ffs have you seen that FA cup draw...normally Id say a home draw but after the derby n palace rather be away lol)

I was lookin at the HD there at £70.

Think I can get Sky for £40 a month with a sky + box (not HD) and get the broadband from talk talk (have heared they arent the best though?) for £12.75.

In total just under £53 a month. Though do get some vounchers for signing up (£100 M+S n £25 Debenhams.:) )

Have heared of boxes you can get that use your broadband but are HD quality...;)

dunno if I wanna go down that route just incase it goes tits up after a week or two though :spin:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I would stand by Sky, we have got HD with films, sports etc etc including internet although not phone. Think we pay £75ish including 2nd box on std def. They have never let us down and generally does what you expect. Anytime is also prety good too.

Virgin is a pile of steaming shite and I would prefer to throw the tv out than subscribe with them although their internet service is meant to be better.

I think it does depend on your area as to what service you get.

S

easty

VIP Gold Member
Aug 3, 2006
newton heath
www.myspace.com
Fook me your not talkin out of your ass for once :eek: :p (n ffs have you seen that FA cup draw...normally Id say a home draw but after the derby n palace rather be away lol)

I was lookin at the HD there at £70.

Think I can get Sky for £40 a month with a sky + box (not HD) and get the broadband from talk talk (have heared they arent the best though?) for £12.75.

In total just under £53 a month. Though do get some vounchers for signing up (£100 M+S n £25 Debenhams.:) )

Have heared of boxes you can get that use your broadband but are HD quality...;)

dunno if I wanna go down that route just incase it goes tits up after a week or two though :spin:

Jack, I have not even got the heart to take the piss out of you anymore lol

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Jack, I have not even got the heart to take the piss out of you anymore lol

Wel I signed up for sky... Looks like channel 5 & itv 4 would have done after watching last night :(