OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Dj headphones

Dj headphones

That time has come round again were im in need of some new headphones.Usually only pay out 30 nicker(thats why they never lasts)for my previous tins but ive pushed the boat out today and got these... Buy Sony MDR-V700DJ Professional DJ Headphones at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Headphones.

Have i wasted me money and can someone give some advice on these,good and bad points....Many thanks...

No idea on the quality, but hey were 15 cheaper on Amazon earlier, but now they're only 13 cheaper. So looks like a good deal compared to full price, but you could have had them cheaper

Looking for the perfect beat.

Ive had mine since they first came out...10 years ago'ish. They are great, realy nice soud, deep base and long lasting. Be careful about the hinges on the head band as they can snap fairly easily.

The V700's set the bar very high 10 years ago meaning the others had to follow and catch up. Im sure there are now better cans out there but the V700's for me are great.

S

I've had mine years now and only had to change the covers on the cups. Been great for me but I do look after them as they are no0t meant to be the sturdiest.

I had Sennheisers and they did not sound as good and they broke.
    "if you lived in Germany in 1939 and knowing what you know now of what Hitler would become, what would you do... would you kill him?"

Great sound trebble mid and bass cant fault them, they so hurt your ears though after a short while pads are not ear friendly ouch

Best headphones I found ever were Sony MDR CD999s weeks wages back then athough Graeme Park loved the 444s that folded into a pouch

Thanks for the replys,recieved today and tested them,pretty happy with them.Look basics bu thats what i like about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiglo View Post
    No idea on the quality, but hey were 15 cheaper on Amazon earlier, but now they're only 13 cheaper. So looks like a good deal compared to full price, but you could have had them cheaper
    Cheers jim,i did see em on amazon but i had a argos 20 nicker voucher which brought the price down lower.Also if there not what i like its easier and quicker to get a refund as most stores will accept your word...

we're on the road to nowhere,HA! come on and drive
    who cares what they sound like.just look at them
    Star Wars R2-d2 Premium Headphones (2010): technology: hmv.com