Dj headphones

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
No idea on the quality, but hey were £15 cheaper on Amazon earlier, but now they're only £13 cheaper. So looks like a good deal compared to full price, but you could have had them cheaper:crazy:

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Ive had mine since they first came out...10 years ago'ish. They are great, realy nice soud, deep base and long lasting. Be careful about the hinges on the head band as they can snap fairly easily.

The V700's set the bar very high 10 years ago meaning the others had to follow and catch up. Im sure there are now better cans out there but the V700's for me are great.

S

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
I've had mine years now and only had to change the covers on the cups. Been great for me but I do look after them as they are no0t meant to be the sturdiest.

I had Sennheisers and they did not sound as good and they broke.

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
Thanks for the replys,recieved today and tested them,pretty happy with them.Look basics bu thats what i like about them.:)

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
No idea on the quality, but hey were £15 cheaper on Amazon earlier, but now they're only £13 cheaper. So looks like a good deal compared to full price, but you could have had them cheaper:crazy:

Cheers jim,i did see em on amazon but i had a argos 20 nicker voucher which brought the price down lower.Also if there not what i like its easier and quicker to get a refund as most stores will accept your word...:D