A domestic

• Thread starter Deleted member 6141
  • Start date
Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

I thought i had seen it all , I was relaxing on the beach at Weston-super-mare, when I saw something truly shocking. A couple were having an argument which was getting out of hand, well beyond what you would call a "domestic". The man picked up their baby and walked away, then the wife snatched the baby from him and walked in the other direction. The man then found a piece of wood and started hitting the woman with it. Unbelievably, people standing nearby somehow found this amusing! However, somebody must have called the police, because they quickly arrived to sort it out. The man then started laying into the police officer with the lump of wood, which the crowd seemed to find hilarious. Then, suddenly as if from nowhere, a big crocodile arrived and ran off with the sausages..

jim808

Sep 20, 2009
birstall/leeds
I thought i had seen it all , I was relaxing on the beach at Weston-super-mare, when I saw something truly shocking. A couple were having an argument which was getting out of hand, well beyond what you would call a "domestic". The man picked up their baby and walked away, then the wife snatched the baby from him and walked in the other direction. The man then found a piece of wood and started hitting the woman with it. Unbelievably, people standing nearby somehow found this amusing! However, somebody must have called the police, because they quickly arrived to sort it out. The man then started laying into the police officer with the lump of wood, which the crowd seemed to find hilarious. Then, suddenly as if from nowhere, a big crocodile arrived and ran off with the sausages..

LOL.... THAT HAD ME GOING THEN..........................RALMHO :turn: