tunes stolen!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6141
  • Start date
Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

Please contact @Miles Simpson(on FB) or me here if you can help... REQUEST FOR HELP! After playing Thunder on Saturday, John Heckle had his records stolen on the train from Euston to Liverpool Lime Street, which stops at places including Milton Keynes, Northampton, Crewe and Runcorn. It is quite a unusual collection, so they won’t be easy to shift, The bag contained lots records on Dance Mania, Mathematics, UK house label Jack Trax and some more modern techno o...n probe and hardwax etc. Things to look out for include: Public Energy Three O Three on a green probe compilation. The Jack Trax Album Compilation with Finger Inc ‘Distant Planet’ . Sparks ‘Beat the clock’ on the Giorgio Moroder compilation. Gherkin Jerks ‘Din Sync’, House factors ‘Play it loud‘ and Lil Louis ‘How I Feel’. If you know any record dealers, please let them know. If you are offered any records like these or see them on eBay or Discogs, please let me or John Heckle know. We’re both on Facebook. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

nowt to do with me but you gotta sympathise with anyone getting tunes stolen keep your eyes open please folks :cops: :cops:

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Please contact @Miles Simpson(on FB) or me here if you can help... REQUEST FOR HELP! After playing Thunder on Saturday, John Heckle had his records stolen on the train from Euston to Liverpool Lime Street, which stops at places including Milton Keynes, Northampton, Crewe and Runcorn. It is quite a unusual collection, so they won’t be easy to shift, The bag contained lots records on Dance Mania, Mathematics, UK house label Jack Trax and some more modern techno o...n probe and hardwax etc. Things to look out for include: Public Energy Three O Three on a green probe compilation. The Jack Trax Album Compilation with Finger Inc ‘Distant Planet’ . Sparks ‘Beat the clock’ on the Giorgio Moroder compilation. Gherkin Jerks ‘Din Sync’, House factors ‘Play it loud‘ and Lil Louis ‘How I Feel’. If you know any record dealers, please let them know. If you are offered any records like these or see them on eBay or Discogs, please let me or John Heckle know. We’re both on Facebook. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

nowt to do with me but you gotta sympathise with anyone getting tunes stolen keep your eyes open please folks :cops: :cops:

Deffo mate, nice one for posting