Webcam Mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
I think a better angle would be good, showing side on maybe? Not a bad idea though Monts :thumbsup:

Please all other OSA DJs don't do this as not everyone would want to see the scratching of balls/arses and lots of falling over things :fekked:

Viewer discretion is advised :LOL:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Dunno Scott, i love how it focuses on the Mixer, not knowing the choons i can see what's going on, what i would take for granted as being part of a choon i can actually see is something he is creating on the fly with the second deck

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I think a better angle would be good, showing side on maybe? Not a bad idea though Monts :thumbsup:

Please all other OSA DJs don't do this as not everyone would want to see the scratching of balls/arses and lots of falling over things :fekked:

Viewer discretion is advised :LOL:

It was hard to get a good angle i have had to blu tack me webcam on top of my speaker but i love this angle now,i only have my turntables & mixer in view i don't know why anyone would want to see my side legs or my back.

If someone scratched there ass that would not bother me but if they did things like pulling there pants down thats is something i would not watch so i would just remember not to watch them again but there should be rules about all of this.

PS:Maybe if the technology is better or if it possible now you could have 2 webcams setup showing 2 different views that would be cool.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Dunno Scott, i love how it focuses on the Mixer, not knowing the choons i can see what's going on, what i would take for granted as being part of a choon i can actually see is something he is creating on the fly with the second deck

You see that is a very good point & a very important one some people would really enjoy watching the technical side of mixing because if you do not know the tunes then you at least need to see it.

With internet speed going up (sssssslowly) video is the future of the net & TV,i am sure you will be downloading Hi-Def Movies on your TV (online Film Store) with your remote & paying for the download with your remote.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
wicked Monty, i love it :D

i used to do a few sets on that oldskoolclubland forum and that was streaming audio and video, although i cant remember what software was used cos it was ages ago :confused: lol

Nice one Robbie mate! thanks for taking time to watch it appreciate it! :D

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Nice work monty im gonna subscribe . Tunes and mixing is spot on

Hi mate,

Just wondering how you managed to upload such a long set? I thought you could only upload 15 mins to youtube unless you had a special partner account or something... and seeing as you are playing copyrighted material i'm surprised you've got one.

Have they changed all that?

I've got loads of sets I've done that I'd love to put videos to and up to youtube.

Anyone can upload up to 1 gig i think , (something around there) which is hours on end . You just have to be a member for a certain time and have your nose clean . (Not having vids removed for bad reasons , copyright etc)
Your sets can have copyright tunes on them but if the company requests it to be removed then you have to do so (It would most likely be removed for you) also ads may appear in your video if certain copyright issues are met but that wont affect much .

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Cheers Doddy & Silky! :)

The next one i want to do is Electro/Hip Hop i have to buy them first a lot of them are cheap but will take some time to get a good amount to do a mix with,i have loads on mp3 but i don't think anyone wants to watch me using Serato so it has to be vinyl. :cool:

I will either do another Hardcore or a Breaks mix for the time being! :)