Webcam Mix

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
You can delete this if i am not allowed to post this here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtYYwbswlc]Monty Live Hardcore Jungle Mix 28 09 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Thanks for the feedback guys! :D

Shooms i will find a way to convert it to mp3 then send it you unless you want the high quality video i have that available now.

ComaProject

Oct 24, 2010
Hi mate,

Just wondering how you managed to upload such a long set? I thought you could only upload 15 mins to youtube unless you had a special partner account or something... and seeing as you are playing copyrighted material i'm surprised you've got one.

Have they changed all that?

I've got loads of sets I've done that I'd love to put videos to and up to youtube.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Nice one Davy D! that is much appreciated! ;)

We can use this topic to talk about OSA getting a webcam! i vote YES!!!!!!!

It it technically possible to have a live webcam and keep the quality of the sound?

There's a delay with simplecast, so video with that would be out of sync. If using another method, well some people also get drop outs when listening in, so maybe extra bandwidth wouldn't help there either. Also it's an extra thing to set up before playing.

I've no problems personally though apart from extra pressure :lol:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Hi mate,

Just wondering how you managed to upload such a long set? I thought you could only upload 15 mins to youtube unless you had a special partner account or something... and seeing as you are playing copyrighted material i'm surprised you've got one.

Have they changed all that?

I've got loads of sets I've done that I'd love to put videos to and up to youtube.

My other mix got blocked in Germany but i am trying to get it lifted.

I can upload over 15mins because i changed my account type to director.

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
It it technically possible to have a live webcam and keep the quality of the sound?

There's a delay with simplecast, so video with that would be out of sync. If using another method, well some people also get drop outs when listening in, so maybe extra bandwidth wouldn't help there either. Also it's an extra thing to set up before playing.

I've no problems personally though apart from extra pressure :lol:

You would get a delay with simplcast & live streaming because they are seperate,i have Flash Media Live Encoder installed which is an all in one video/audio live streaming program so there might not be a delay with a good upload speed but not had the chance to use it yet!