Lozzie's vinyl wants...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
OK, so this is an ongoing thing - I'm obvs not after everything all at once. I've compiled a few youtube playlists, a couple of which are oldskool.

Have a peek, and see what's what - I'd love vinyl, but I'd also like MP3s (good quality only) also to use with traktor...as I'm not willing to shell out £100s for a tune tbh.

I have some of the tunes on here also...just so you know.

Give me a shout, and we can come to an arrangement price wise xxx

House etc...
LaurenRoseUK's Channel - YouTube

Hardcore/breaks etc...

I'm also after some needles (the full thing). Ideally some ortofon concorde's (or any good quality ones, with low vinyl wear) if anyone has a spare pair knocking about. ££££
xxx

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Hi, I have a few on your which are from my own vinyl. I am protective of some which are extremely rare however if any take your fancy then im sure I can burn some to disc. They are 256 mp3's or Wav's (which is what I use). As they are my own recordings they include some pops etc so sound like vinyl however every record is cleaned with my Loricraft before recording and is recorded through great equipment inc Adobe Audition 1.5 (as the bbc use) so all balanced and trimmed ready for use. Recordings are complete so b-sides too and about a 1/3rd of the way through my collection!!

Attempt to post images of list thus far!!

6248915059_c6dcfca2ff_b.jpg

6248915531_b9ff52727e_b.jpg

6249444272_c768ccd117_b.jpg

S

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
OK, so this is an ongoing thing - I'm obvs not after everything all at once. I've compiled a few youtube playlists, a couple of which are oldskool.

Have a peek, and see what's what - I'd love vinyl, but I'd also like MP3s (good quality only) also to use with traktor...as I'm not willing to shell out £100s for a tune tbh.

I have some of the tunes on here also...just so you know.

Give me a shout, and we can come to an arrangement price wise xxx

House etc...

Hardcore/breaks etc...

I'm also after some needles (the full thing). Ideally some ortofon concorde's (or any good quality ones, with low vinyl wear) if anyone has a spare pair knocking about. ££££
xxx

Haven't got anything I'm selling but if you're looking at buying vinyl I'd suggest creating yourself an account on discogs.com (it's free), then you can add items to a wantlist so you can keep track of them. The good thing about this is that you can get discogs to email you every morning with new items that come up for sale on your wantlist... every so often you can get a real bargain ;)

Mp3's - try downloading Soulseek, there's plenty on there...

Stylus - I've got the Concorde Pro S, sound quality is fab, they last for years if you set the weight properly on your decks (search on youtube for guides on zero'ing the arm)

Hope this helps :)

Dan

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Pm me your soulseek deets if you go down that route, all my stuff except the very early stuff when i was brand new and clueless are high quality rips