Retro Trax Charity night

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
D

Deleted member 6141

"oh.this aint my bag,there's nothing in there that i want. are they my fags?!!!!:eek:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Oh yeah, surprise of the night was Mike Knowler..
Its no secret i aint his biggest fan, mainly tune wise but he didnt play Quad tunes as id recognise them..

He totally fucking stormed the dancefloor with that set he played..
I think it was as Larras said, he threw the Quad rule book out the the window and played to the crowd.. He worked his bollocks off!

i would like to say thanks to everyone that came from osa - and to all the djs that played what an amazing night seen so many people i hadnt seen in ages - suprise of the night was Tall Paul that told me he hadnt been out in over 3 years but had to come to the night as he seen the line up and said it wasnt to be missed and boy was he right - the crowd was amazing everytime i was on the dancefloor i seen everyone singing and dancing along to the tunes - there was some blinders played - shout out to pez for playing black sky - shakespeares sister went down a treat - CeCe Rogers god that guy knows how to rise the roof to another level - his speech reminded me of bill hicks lol anyone there will know what i mean :mad: - ian would also like to say thank you to all that came but as hes barred from osa im doing it for him - so a big big thank you ;) - there was loads of funny moments throughout the night lol at slaggy mong doing handstands in the dressing room your as mad as a box of frogs ;) maggie singing again back stage to bobby and me trying to sing in ceces voice - he did say daisy was a better singer ;) Love To You All :love: :love:
We Sure Know How To Party :) :love:

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR AT THE RETRO-TRAX MINI OLDSKOOL FESTIVAL :thumbsup:

attachment.php

yeah theres Miss Daisy with CeCe Rogers :) :love:

Attachments

• daisy and cece.jpg
    daisy and cece.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 205

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
attachment.php

yeah theres Miss Daisy with CeCe Rogers :) :love:

awww, she looks dead cute in that photo, i still remember her being born cos i had to wait an extra week for ian to send my records out grrrrr lol ;)

and shakespeare's sister, almost bought that last week, odd coincidence.

sounds like it was a top nite lisa, will deffo try to make it to the next one :D :thumbsup:

awww, she looks dead cute in that photo, i still remember her being born cos i had to wait an extra week for ian to send my records out grrrrr lol ;)

and shakespeare's sister, almost bought that last week, odd coincidence.

sounds like it was a top nite lisa, will deffo try to make it to the next one :D :thumbsup:

you missed a top nite , and it was the last ever retro-trax in Liverpool ,

as ian has now hooked up with nick sheldon (anthemia) and they are putting on an old skool festival next year ,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RetroTraxFestivals/

gonna be amazing :)

already confirmed - F.P.I. PROJECT , CE CE ROGERS , MARSHALL JEFFERSON + 100s more DJs & Live Acts tba....

:thumbsup:

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
you missed a top nite , and it was the last ever retro-trax in Liverpool ,

as ian has now hooked up with nick sheldon (anthemia) and they are putting on an old skool festival next year ,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RetroTraxFestivals/

gonna be amazing :)

already confirmed - F.P.I. PROJECT , CE CE ROGERS , MARSHALL JEFFERSON + 100s more DJs & Live Acts tba....

:thumbsup:

i know, had my eye on that since they first started talking about it ;)

i will deffo be there, i hate camping but i will make an exception for this. maybe i'll actually get some use out of the wellies i bought for the beatherder festie this year lol ;)

let me know if u need any crap djs to fill the gaps lol :p :thumbsup:

tag

Mar 11, 2004
Byzantine period
had a good night,cant remember much like,remember finding £20 outside though on the walk through town to get there,good to see some old faces out and bit of a boogie with tall paul who ive not seen in ages,dave and maz,warren and lee and bren and that

cheers

tag