Jonathan's A-Z Of Trips Out. (S Is For Sheffield)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonathan1990

Mar 4, 2011
Scarborough
Went to my favourite place for S, Sheffield. First had a look round the city centre then I went on a tram to the hollywood bowl and scored 113. I then went up to the Medowhall to have a KFC again and then went back to the railway station to go back to Scarborough.

The best place I can think for T on Monday is Thirsk. If you have any suggestions for a place starting with T you can put one down. Also there will be another story to go with it on Monday night.

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Went to my favourite place for S, Sheffield. First had a look round the city centre then I went on a tram to the hollywood bowl and scored 113. I then went up to the Medowhall to have a KFC again and then went back to the railway station to go back to Scarborough.

The best place I can think for T on Monday is Thirsk. If you have any suggestions for a place starting with T you can put one down. Also there will be another story to go with it on Monday night.

Telford - Snow Dome.

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
What's your favourite KFC Jonathan ? Mine is the Variety Meal as you get original recipe chicken, hot wings & a chicken strip :thumbsup:

The only thing I don't like about KFC is that after you have finished your fingers feel very greasy like you have been playing with a council girls hairy pie. :|

Fooking quality 