The best ever F.P.I Project megamix on youtube

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Just found this and had to watch and listen to it 3 times in a row, I will never get tired of this phones: :love:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzpCGOevIMk]YouTube - ‪FPI Project - MegaMix by Massimo Alberti (1992)‬‏[/ame]

Buzz

Nov 7, 2005
Not far from Tesco's
Ian & Lisa very kindly let me post my copy to them a few years ago and they got it signed for me and bloody posted it back me down south :love:

Cheers both :thumbsup:

Last edited:

MPC

Apr 20, 2007
Always makes me laugh how Paul Taylor tried to pass this off as three seperate tracks on his Retro vol 1 cd. :confused:

kim-kard

Registered Member
Dec 16, 2011
happy.gif

The Chris Cox-produced megamix contains thirteen of Jackson's past singles, and was released prior to the lead single from 2004's Damita Jo, "Just a Little While". During the production of the remix, Cox's studio in California was ravaged by a wildfire, and the DJ had to evacuate it midway through the project.[2] The single entered the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play at number thirty-four and charted for eleven weeks, peaking at number three in early March 2004.[3]

The full megamix includes (in order of appearance) with hip hop beat: That's the Way Love Goes", "Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)", "If", "Got 'til It's Gone", "Doesn't Really Matter", while the hip hop beat becomes house beat: "Go Deep", "You Want This", with house beat: "All for You", "I Get Lonely", "Someone to Call My Lover", "Throb", "Again", and "Together Again".

The single was released in several international territories but was not eligible for mainstream charts as it was not released commercially. The only version available on a commercial format is the Chris Cox Radio Edit which appears as a B-side to the UK CD single of "Just a Little While".

wayne

VIP Silver Member
Mar 3, 2004
Timperley
They were amazing at Bowlers :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiwFilttIEU]Risky- FPI project- Live Bowlers 4.12.11 - YouTube[/ame]